RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Tequila #190931 06/12/07 11:20 PM
Best Friend
Best Friend
awww congradulation I know how you are feeling, On top of the world!

I remeber my first kiss it was when i was a freshmen in highschool so 15, and he was 18. I think i had to much to drink that night and I have always been overly confident, but we were sitting in his car down at a lake waiting for our friends and i leaned over and kissed him full blown on the lips lol Yay me hehe only a summer fling though so it didnt last long plus im glad it didnt the guy i am with now we have been together almost 2 and a half years (this one is my age too hehe 19) and i still feel butterflies when i kiss him.

*Spring Peepers* 05/04/07
*Winkle* 02/21/08
**Huey**10/15/09
Tequila #191101 06/13/07 04:58 PM
L
Soulmate
Soulmate
L
Originally Posted By: Tequila
Too bad she is no longer around. Otherwise, she was the only one I really loved very much and would have married her if she was still alive. I really don't want to say what happened to her since it's too painful to talk about it. All I can say is that it resulted from someone's own carelessness and disregard for others' welfare.

cry --i'm sooo sorry to hear that! i don't know what happened to her, but i can sense the pain in what you wrote--you almost made me cry. so whatever happened, i'm sorry for your loss--i know what it feels like to lose someone you love, although in my case, the circumstances were complicated and the person didn't die, i jut found out that he was something totally different than what i thought he was (i was blind throughout the relationship up until the end), and like you, he was my first kiss/first love too. so i just wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you, and i'm sure you'll find someone special real soon--not to replace tanya, but to fill the gaps, you know? HUGS! frown

T
Companion
Companion
T
Thank you. Yes, it's been 17 years since that tragedy. Although I know how to deal with it a lot better, I sometimes still think about her and could have been and I do get occassionally withdrawn. I was also leery about long-term relationships. But there is light at the end of the tunnel as stated on my post in the "Breaking Up" section.

Tequila #191150 06/13/07 08:29 PM
T
Companion
Companion
T
To go back to the "mostly black" school, that was back in 1988-1992. It was not bad at all. My experience there taught me to become more understanding. I also learned to love hip-hop/R&B even to this day as well as learned to sympathize with some of the social problems faced by the African-American. I even adopted their clothing styles. I never hated African-Americans. But I had to adjust when I arrived in the US. Prior to that, I lived overseas in American schools back in the 70s, I only saw one African-American family. And, dating someone of another race back then in high school was taboo. I didn't care even back then what color she was but I was more worried about what my family/peers would think of me. I'm glad I overcame that obstacle. Also, my first love was the one who asked me out. That was in the 2nd quarter of my first year in high school. And that proposal took place in the school library. And, since she was into Bobby Brown, any music that came from the "Don't Be Cruel" album remind me of the times with her. We played that everytime we dated.

Tequila #191154 06/13/07 08:44 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
After going through such a sad time in the past, I wish you well for the future.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #191852 06/16/07 02:59 PM
T
Companion
Companion
T
Thanks. You do the same.

Tequila #192205 06/17/07 07:13 PM
Best Friend
Best Friend
I don't remeber my first kiss.

T
Companion
Companion
T
My current girlfriend, which I mentioned in previous posts, somewhat reminds me of her although I don't tell her that.

Tequila #200759 07/20/07 03:34 PM
Great Friend
Great Friend
my first kiss? hahaha....

I was 14 and it was my birthday party a group of 6 of us (4 girls including myself and 2 boys including my "boyfriend")

I was a freshman in HS and my birthday party was going to dinner at TGIFridays and to see Scary Movie 3...

In the movie he put his arm around me (you should have heard the other girls whispering) and when we left we were still waiting for my dad to come pick us up. and one of the girls (also my boyfriends cousin) took him aside. and when he came back he asked if he could talk to me so his cousin ushered everyone else to the other end of the lobby. This is what he did...

him: "has anyone given you any birthday presents"
me: "yea"
him: "birthday cards?"
me: "yea"
him: "punches?"
me: "no"
him: "kisses?"
me: "no"

then he kissed me and said "now you can't say that."

Last edited by College Girl; 07/20/07 03:34 PM.

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
A
A
Mine was actually only about a month ago...

I had just had an operation and my boyfriend came round to visit me. We spent the evening cuddling and when he had to go, we both stood up and he huged me. Then he kissed me. It was probably one of the best days of my life. Also, he brought me muffins lol XD

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site