Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#205218 - 08/08/07 09:44 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
sala Offline
Friend

heh, I too am female. It just happens that 95% of everybody I've ever hung around has been male, so I get the wonderful opportunity of listening to them gripe about how confusing females are.

Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Twitter Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Facebook Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to MySpace Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Reddit
#205226 - 08/08/07 10:37 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: sala]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I don't think some young women realise how hard it can be for some young men to deal with girls. Unfortunately there can be a lot of bravado on the part of some, and this can make it difficult for the quieter ones.

Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Twitter Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Facebook Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to MySpace Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! to Reddit
#205313 - 08/08/07 04:15 PM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: sala]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: sal
heh, I too am female. It just happens that 95% of everybody I've ever hung around has been male, so I get the wonderful opportunity of listening to them gripe about how confusing females are.

lol whoops--sorry blush ...i knew you sounded to intelligent to be a man lol--jk smile

#205419 - 08/08/07 07:52 PM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend

Loc: macon, georgia
hey, i know most of u guys are like ancient old, but do u watch zoey 101? its a pretty mature show, and it really explains guy's feelings, and y they all are pretty much if not all CHICKENS! u'd think the guy would ask the girl out all ready, but like 100 episodes go by, and he still doesnt do it, and in the end, decides against it cuz he doesnt want to ruin their friendship.. lol. guys are just like that.. but not my brothers.. they're just hopelessly idiots..

#205459 - 08/08/07 09:23 PM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥]
Christy8680 Offline

Loc: Texas
Guys are strange.

Sal I really ment it as a joke when I said "Men think they know women" Sorry I work with a bunch of guys. Your right they say that to look cool. In the end they are always asking me for advice on what to do.

#205525 - 08/09/07 12:27 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: Christy8680]
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend

Loc: macon, georgia
guys arent strange.. they're HOT! lol jk jk

#205539 - 08/09/07 02:38 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥]
sala Offline
Friend

For that matter, I don't even understand females. crazy

#205562 - 08/09/07 09:18 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: sala]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
oh my gosh--i sent him the message (jaja i'm so girly)...this is what i said:

"hey there--why so silent? i hope i didn't scare you by giving you my #...i told you i'm only a firecracker on wednesdays and saturdays smile "

maybe he'll talk to me now?!?!?! blush

#205567 - 08/09/07 09:34 AM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Good move.. Just be honest and ask , like sorry did the # thing make things akward that wasn't my intention and get lines of communication open.Good Luck.

#205651 - 08/09/07 02:53 PM Re: HELP ME PLEASE I'M SO UPSET!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥]
Kiwi&Budgie Offline
Friend

Loc: Coastal, NC USA
Originally Posted By: melissa-
hey, i know most of u guys are like ancient old, but do u watch zoey 101? its a pretty mature show, and it really explains guy's feelings, and y they all are pretty much if not all CHICKENS! u'd think the guy would ask the girl out all ready, but like 100 episodes go by, and he still doesnt do it, and in the end, decides against it cuz he doesnt want to ruin their friendship.. lol. guys are just like that.. but not my brothers.. they're just hopelessly idiots..

OLD? ANCIENT OLD? wow....I am hurt. I think we are all of different ages, I am 45, but I was once your age. smile Never heard of Zoey. Either way most guys are goof balls at any age.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 06:02 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 10:48 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 05:42 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors