Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Friend
Friend
S
heh, I too am female. It just happens that 95% of everybody I've ever hung around has been male, so I get the wonderful opportunity of listening to them gripe about how confusing females are.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I don't think some young women realise how hard it can be for some young men to deal with girls. Unfortunately there can be a lot of bravado on the part of some, and this can make it difficult for the quieter ones.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
Originally Posted By: sal
heh, I too am female. It just happens that 95% of everybody I've ever hung around has been male, so I get the wonderful opportunity of listening to them gripe about how confusing females are.

lol whoops--sorry blush ...i knew you sounded to intelligent to be a man lol--jk smile

Best Friend
Best Friend
hey, i know most of u guys are like ancient old, but do u watch zoey 101? its a pretty mature show, and it really explains guy's feelings, and y they all are pretty much if not all CHICKENS! u'd think the guy would ask the girl out all ready, but like 100 episodes go by, and he still doesnt do it, and in the end, decides against it cuz he doesnt want to ruin their friendship.. lol. guys are just like that.. but not my brothers.. they're just hopelessly idiots..

Guys are strange.

Sal I really ment it as a joke when I said "Men think they know women" Sorry I work with a bunch of guys. Your right they say that to look cool. In the end they are always asking me for advice on what to do.

Best Friend
Best Friend
guys arent strange.. they're HOT! lol jk jk

S
Friend
Friend
S
For that matter, I don't even understand females. crazy

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam
L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
oh my gosh--i sent him the message (jaja i'm so girly)...this is what i said:

"hey there--why so silent? i hope i didn't scare you by giving you my #...i told you i'm only a firecracker on wednesdays and saturdays smile "

maybe he'll talk to me now?!?!?! blush

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Good move.. Just be honest and ask , like sorry did the # thing make things akward that wasn't my intention and get lines of communication open.Good Luck.

K
Friend
Friend
K
Originally Posted By: melissa-
hey, i know most of u guys are like ancient old, but do u watch zoey 101? its a pretty mature show, and it really explains guy's feelings, and y they all are pretty much if not all CHICKENS! u'd think the guy would ask the girl out all ready, but like 100 episodes go by, and he still doesnt do it, and in the end, decides against it cuz he doesnt want to ruin their friendship.. lol. guys are just like that.. but not my brothers.. they're just hopelessly idiots..

OLD? ANCIENT OLD? wow....I am hurt. I think we are all of different ages, I am 45, but I was once your age. smile Never heard of Zoey. Either way most guys are goof balls at any age.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site