RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Best Friend
Best Friend
lol noel.. thats wat i mean about a chicken.. dont be afraid, if that girl turns u down, theres more! =) i dont know about other girls.. but to me if guys ask me out, i think its brave and very cute. i dont reject cuz i like the attention and the good things guys keep saying to me.. its so cute. and i really dont think its such a good idea for girls to ask guys out.. but if i did, i would try to first be friends with him, and if he seems interested in me, then ask him for a pizza or movie.. the giving out ur # is like step 4! i think lora shoulda waited. newayz i dont give my number anymore. just my email address. its more modern and i dont get grounded for it lol

Regular
Regular
I gave my friend who I like alot my number a while back.He didn't call me for 3 weeks!He would say "hi" to me at school and then walk on by."Look here,sonny!If you weren't gonna call me,then why did you accept my number??Are you chicken to call me you little wimp?!"He was shocked that I said that,and started calling me every single day!

"Life's a beach,and I'm just tanning."
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
age old saying women run after men until the men catch them.men are little little children;they try to are all worldly and mature but when it comes right down to it they like to be babyed and cuddled.most males find it diffulcunt to handle an intellegent female.they are frighten of them and don't let a women make more money then he does;some males really can't handle that.if you left notes for him a few times;then it time to step back and let him make the next move.some once said anything or anybody a men is truely interested in he will make time for and I have found this to be very true.if you hear from him great;if not move on,there are men out there who are looking for a women to help him reach the top.good luck

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
i give up...men hate me

he hasn't responded and i don't feel like he will--this always happens to me...things seem to be going good with a guy, and then just nothing happens--every single time. i'm 19 and i've only had 1 boyfriend, and he was an abusive bleep. i'll probably never understand why i have such bad luck with guys, but all i know is at the rate i'm going, i'm going to be a spinster and die alone...i have to go--i'm going to cry...

Best Friend
Best Friend
aww lora, dont cry! ur gonna make me cry! *cry* ur just 19, u have a long time. dont worry about it. if he's not the one, there's another one waiting.. u could always go to e harmony.com lol im just kidding. just dont worry about it. =)

Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
he not worth wasting tears on.you deserve a loving caring man and he not fitting the bill.if for no other reason then to be nice he should have returned your messages.wait a minute he might be ill,if that the case then that's forgiveable and if that'not the case kick him to the curb what's that song your irreplaceable.

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Lora ~ Don't worry. Mr right is just around the corner. You will find him whwn you least expect to. 19 is very, very young.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
one thing lora, dont give up
and keep high self esteem
and make your life optimistic.

then maybe you will feel better and talk to him

Best Friend
Best Friend
yeah lora... do anything but feel sad =)

L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
ok--so i'm done having my little temper tantrum...it's only been a day, so i haven't given him much of a chance to respond. smirk and even if he doesn't end up responding, it just means he isn't worth my time in the first place. you guys are all right--it's just hard to remember these things when you're in the moment and feeling discouraged, you know? i know i shouldn't let men (or the lack thereof) to upset me so much, but they're just SO frustrating!!! mad

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site