RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206489 08/12/07 12:05 AM
Z
OP Offline
Z
Hi. Im in highschool and have and older brother in college. During this summer i have been going to parties with him. At a party at my own place i met a girl i had met before but when i was younger. she was in the same grade as my brother and went to same school. I am 3 years younger than her. She seemed happy to see me and gave me a hug and kiss on cheek. I hung out with her for an hour than left. the next day i heard her saying i was "cute". Two days later we were at a party where people had been drinking. I took her downstairs and hung out with her. We ended up making out and i took her up to a room. We got into bed and started making out and feeling each other. We stoped for a minute and she said " Your brother will KILL me if i do this". I continued to say " Its fine, don't worry about him. This went on for a few minutes before i started to give up. We were also interrupted twice. She toled me before i left we would hang out alot over the summer.

A few weeks later she comes over again with a few friends and at the end of the night we had barely talked but she comes up to me and says we need to hang out more. She also tells me she wants to relive what we did last time (i assume making out). and than she leaves.

A couple of days later we are at a party and the whole night she barely talks to me and is flirting with other guys. At the end of the night im upset and walk to the door and she runs to hug me and said she is so happy im here and kisses me on the cheek alot. Im angry and go to sleep and she goes back to the guy she had been flirting with.

The next weekend my brother his friends and the girl and her friends go to a bar and when they come out She says she wanted to hug me and hold my hand so we held hands and walked to a party.Once at the party she says she isnt feeling well and wants to go home. I go outside with my brother and we give her a hug and she goes home. Before she left she said she wishes i could come back and hang out with her. But i said ya i want to but your tired. I regret saying that now but the way it was said it didnt seem like she acualy wanted me to come back and possible have sex.

This is the last time i saw her and shes going back to college in two weeks. Next time ill see her is in three and 1/2 months.

PLEASE! HELP ME. what do i do? does she like me acualy or is she teasing me. Should i make a move? or wait till she comes back for thankgiving break. I cant tell if it was a one time thing or not. OR maybe its because im 3 years younger. Give me advice what to do someone.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi ZackyJ15
Welcome.

I can't tell you want she wants or what you should do, but she is in college and you are in High School, so it mihht not be an ideal thing.

A lot depends on how old you are ~ and, indeed, how old she is. A lot also depends on the people involved ~ their personalities, etc.

In a few years you might be fine for each other, but for now, I personally think that she is probably too old for you - especially if she is encouraging you to have sex with her, while flirting with other boys.

She probably does find you attractive, but she is going to bars and to parties for older kids. The age difference is bigger somehow in one's teens than in later years.

She feels that your brother would be against this relationship, too. Why don't you ask him what he thinks.

(There was a similar problem on the forum a while back, but then it was the younger girl wanting a relationship with a male friend of her brother.)

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #206786 08/12/07 08:47 PM
Z
OP Offline
Z
ok thanks alot. Im hoping ill see her one last time before she goes back to college. If i do see her ill try and find out whether or not she would want to hang out more once im a little older.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Good luck& take care.

Remember, also, that if you do decide to have sex ~ and I am not recommending it now, because it is a serious matter to be considered carefully and maturely, and best left until you find someone who is caring and mature enough to appreciate you ~ but if you do do it, keep it safe. All STDs are nasty and some are really dangerous.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site