Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Best Friend
Best Friend
M
Originally Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets
alright everyone guess what!?! I AM TAKING A BREAK FROM MEN! i have decided that since i just got out of that abusive relationship (well, it's been 6 months--it takes a while to heal from these things) i am still to fragile for men and their shenanigans. so i'm taking a break. for an undetermined length of time, the other sex does not exist for me. i will be working solamente on me myself and i. i figure if everyone keeps giving me the same advice, there must be somethings to it...yaaaayyyy manless lora! grin
Originally Posted By: Coco's Mama
Okay then u are in the club so far we stand 3 strong lol.
it can be hard being married and if you want a child too you can always adopt.

H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
lora smile good that you decided to take a break ... there are a ton of good men out there but a watched pot rarely boils lol

the best thing you can do is focus on yourself, do the things you enjoy doing even if you have to do them alone, build your mind and soul, better yourself, take classes, keep busy ... be the best "you" that you can possibly be .... and when the time is right that person will come into your life ... and he will be the right kind of man cuz he will be attracted to you for who you are and we all want a man like that ... a man thats lookin for a well rounded smart and confidant woman smile

i know that sounds like way cliche .... but cliche became cliche for a reason ... cuz they are TRUE lolz

smile dont settle for 2nd best half xxx men when you deserve the absolute best there is out there smile as lauren hill said ... dont be hard rock when u really are a gem baby girl smile lol

men arent all they are cracked up to be anyway and neither is marriage hahaha dont get me wrong being married is great and i love my husband ... but cherish ur freedom and single-hood while you have it lol ....

Last edited by PDM; 11/17/07 09:08 PM.
M
Best Friend
Best Friend
M
Helwa's word's - men arent all they are cracked up to be anyway and neither is marriage hahaha dont get me wrong being married is great and i love my husband ... but cherish ur freedom and single-hood while you have it lol ....
me: i agree. so yeah.

T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
hehehe...

i couldn't help myself... maybe it's a sign..men are evil.

Best Friend
Best Friend
Yeah I use to hate guys because they are sleezballs.

BUT I found someone and for the last 3 years I have had the time of my life and we are curently on our 2nd year of living together. and a bit of advice dating your bestfriend is the best way to have a relationship.

*Spring Peepers* 05/04/07
*Winkle* 02/21/08
**Huey**10/15/09
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Lindsey my best friend is a gay man thanks for making me bust a gut laughing ...ah I needed that, point taken ,but maybe my next best friend to come along.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site