RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
i met this girl that works a restraunt.i went in one day and saw her a just fell in love with her...we started talkin and i asked if she had a boyfriend,she said no...i asked if i could have her number and take her out sometimes.she smiled and said she wanted to get to know me a little better before she gave me her number.i went in a week later and we started talkin again and she gave her number to me without me askin this time...long story short,she asked if i wanted to go to the state fair with her and her sisters...i said sure.she gave me several of the signs she likes me,she talked about small things about me we had talked about previously,we would brush arms and she wouldnt back off like i was envading her space,i would put my hand on her back and she wouldnt look at me funny for doin it.she laughed at all my jokes,and she introduced me to her friends as her friend,and she was putting hot sauce on her fingers and puttin her finger in my mouth to see if i would lick it off.heres where its gets weird for me,i called her tuesday(we went to hte fair monday night)and we talke dfor several minutes and she said she had just gotten to work and she would call me later,she didnt.i calle dher again this morning and we talked for several minutes and i got off the phone first,she said she would call me later,still havent heard form her....what is she doin ladies,in the begining it sounded like she wanted me pursue her a little and im thinkin thats what she is doin now?should i call her aor should i let her call me next even if it is several days before i hear form her?any info is appreiciated

Best Friend
Best Friend
I would wait several days. Let her have some time to call you back... the last thing a girl wants in a new guy is someone who seems uptight about calling or possibly needy. Give it time.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi foskey5150 & welcome! smile

I don't know, but perhaps she just doesn't want to appear too keen.

Give her a while and see what happens.
You'll soon find out if she really does like you, I think.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
F
OP Offline
F
heres somethin else i didnt mention...while at the fair,she asked me what kind of movies i liked and i said comedies...she said she like comedies,but she likes romantic movies and she likes romance...is that a hint....havent had time to take her to a movies and a nice dinner....is that what i should do?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You could try ~ and see if that's what she would like.

You can't be a mind-reader, though, so if you want to know what she thinks about something, then just ask her.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
I
I

M
Best Friend
Best Friend
M
she may be testing you

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site