RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Soulmate
Soulmate
Here is one about my parents...

When I was little we lived in Colorado and my parents had this huge garden. They always got these huge tomato worm. They were the size of a fat cigar, big and green. So my parents are out in the garden with some friends showing off their tomatoes. My Dad finds this huge worm and calls everyone over for a demonstration. He explains that if he steps on one in of the worm the guts will fly out the other side. Well he does this and the guts fly out and hit my mother in the face and into her open mouth! There is this long pause.. and my mother is just horrified and gagging. Everyone is laughing. She is hitting my Dad and spitting out worm guts. Needless to say my father warns bystanders before he steps on things.

RIP Peeps
Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Well this was my good laugh for the day. I have tears in my eyes.

My name is Connie
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
LOL but your poor mother - how gross is that!

Best Friend
Best Friend
bleh! right after i read helwas bed story, the doorbell rang and my dads like "who is it?" and my mom says u-peeee-s in stead of UPS. IM CRACKING UP!.

Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
OMG, this topic rocks...it's like a room full of comedians here :grin: I'm having so much fun reading your posts lol...It’s so depressing in Cali today, all raining so these stories gave me some good laughs. I don't come to this forum often since I'm neither engaged nor married with my bf, but I’m so bored so can I still tell it anyway :D Well, my bf has been gaining some weight ever since his working schedule’s changed, you know eating dinner and then going to bed soon after so he could wake up like at 3 AM (well, at least I think that’s the reason). He doesn’t eat a lot but he’s very fond of junk food, especially chocolates and I’m kinda...coaching him on his diet, mainly just no junk food and exercise. He got very excited whenever he sees chocolate like a 5-year-old boy :grin: My family, on the other hand, is not too much into sweets at all. So after Christmas, we still have many boxes of chocolate lying around and no one really bothers touching it. The other day, my bf came over for lunch, I just finished my meal & went to brush my teeth. He’s out there in the kitchen, walking toward the bathroom, all excited with this big chocolate in his hand, quickly opened it...hihihh, so I looked at him like, "hi babe, what you got there....candy???" He gave me this puppy-eyes looking but I had to be firm...no no, it got tons of calories & fat in there remember? Put it back in the wrapper babe (gosh, I do sound like his Mom sometimes, and he’s 9 years older :grin: I was half kidding, but to my surprise, he wraps the chocolate back in...nicely and walks toward the kitchen to put it back in the box. So as soon as walks away, I sneak peak behind the door and saw he threw something into the trash can. He then turned to me with this funny grin...and then slowly I saw something...bulky on one of his cheeks hihihi I just burst into laughing. My poor little baby, so sneaky, just like me :D I used to give him these big box of chocolate or candies before and told him just one a day kay babe, I’ll count, but of course, he’s a chocoholic!!! :)

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown
Best Friend
Best Friend
haha

my cousin got down on one knee to propose to his girlfriend, but she didnt understand, so she told him to get up! haha, they are now engaged.

Friend
Friend
hahha, the chocolate man, sounds like me, i just love sweets, and CHOCOLATE! im glad im not on a strict diet, but your just lookin after him

i loOve bRoDiE nIkKeN!
Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Come on guys where are some more funny stories I know there have to be some more out there. I need some good laughs.

My name is Connie
Soulmate
Soulmate
My husband and I like to tease each other quite alot. I think that it is because we are both only children. Well sometimes he teases and teases until he really has to pay. He also knows through experience not to tempt fate with me because I get even!

Recently he thought it would be funny to pour a cup of cold water on me while I was in the shower. I screamed he laughed. I promised revenge. Well he expected that I would get him back the next day. I waited.
While I was waiting I filled a gallon pitcher up with water and put it in the back of the fridge. I let a week go by until he forgot about the whole thing. Then while he was taking a shower I snuck the ice cold pitcher of water into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and we chatted through the shower door. Right as he is finishing rinsing his hair I nailed him.
He screamed and screamed!!! It was so funny.
He now knows not to poke the bear.

RIP Peeps
Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
that was a good one

My name is Connie
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site