Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#256261 - 02/14/08 08:57 PM I really need help!
ßÄУµÇK1674 Offline
Regular

Loc: California
Today i asked the girl of my dreams out and she said yes grin i am so happy but the problem is this is my first girlfriend ever. and i don't know how to be a good boyfriend any advice on how to start holding hands and so on. please i don't want to ruin this relationship. thanks for all the help.

Add I really need help! to Twitter Add I really need help! to Facebook Add I really need help! to MySpace Add I really need help! to Del.icio.us Digg I really need help! Add I really need help! to Yahoo My Web Add I really need help! to Google Bookmarks Add I really need help! to Stumbleupon Add I really need help! to Reddit
#256496 - 02/15/08 05:36 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: ßÄУµÇK1674]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Is this the girl with the lavender pearl bracelet?
I'm glad it has worked out.

She has said yes because she likes you, so just go on being you.

One thing that is usually recommended is to listen to her and be genuinely interested in what she has to say.

And be clean.
I know that many boys are, but you would be surprised at how many think that it's ok to smell, and to have dirty teeth, ears, fingernails, etc, and not to change socks and underwear daily!

Just enjoy yourselves!

Add Re: I really need help! to Twitter Add Re: I really need help! to Facebook Add Re: I really need help! to MySpace Add Re: I really need help! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I really need help! Add Re: I really need help! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I really need help! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I really need help! to Stumbleupon Add Re: I really need help! to Reddit
#256533 - 02/15/08 06:39 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: PDM]
ßÄУµÇK1674 Offline
Regular

Yes it is the girl i gave the pearl bracelet to and loved it it very embarrassing because there was like 12 people there and she would not give me an answer until was the that asked cause everyone asked for before i had a chance to. but she wants me to lead into holding hands and stuff but i have no clue how to do that. thanks for the advice PDM

Add Re: I really need help! to Twitter Add Re: I really need help! to Facebook Add Re: I really need help! to MySpace Add Re: I really need help! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I really need help! Add Re: I really need help! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I really need help! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I really need help! to Stumbleupon Add Re: I really need help! to Reddit
#257000 - 02/16/08 06:31 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: ßÄУµÇK1674]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

You just take her hand.
It's easy ~ honestly!

#257009 - 02/16/08 06:39 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: PDM]
Noel+Syd+Elliot Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Tx
aww thats cute!

#257044 - 02/16/08 07:25 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
ßÄУµÇK1674 Offline
Regular

Ok i will try it on Tuesday when i see her i really hope she doesn't think I'm rushing into things and things get awkward. and thanks for the advice i will tell you how it goes.

#257046 - 02/16/08 07:27 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: ßÄУµÇK1674]
Noel+Syd+Elliot Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Tx
good luck!

#257049 - 02/16/08 07:30 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
ßÄУµÇK1674 Offline
Regular

thanks i hope it goes well. if it doesn't i will be extremely embarrassed.

#257053 - 02/16/08 07:50 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: ßÄУµÇK1674]
ßÄУµÇK1674 Offline
Regular

does anyone know how to make time pass by really fast cause my back is killing me and i need some websites to make time pass.

sorry for being so off subject.

#257055 - 02/16/08 08:04 PM Re: I really need help! [Re: ßÄУµÇK1674]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

What have you done to your back?
Perhaps you need an osteopath??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by sS4aH1qJ4x
Today at 05:29 AM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:52 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
I like a girl in my class
by Lisa Shea
06/25/14 06:12 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors