RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
shine Offline OP
OP Offline
S
so theres this girl maddie (brothers girlfriends sister). i met her a lil before xmas. and the day we met we went to a party together. and out of no where we're all hugged up, play fighting and what not! and i really like her, she beautifull, smart, down to earth and all that good stuff. but she had a bf!! so i promised her she would be happier w/ me. and it wasnt an empty promise. so we talked since then but nothing more. ive asked her out and all that but she said she didnt kno. and her sister told me that she wanted to get her parents to like me cuz they were very judgemental and i woulndt be the pick of the crop in a parents eyes(bad past). so i waited and waited but nothing. and then we started to get a bit distant. an a couple days ago i wrote her and asked if she was still interested in me or if we would ever be more then friends. but no reply. so now im stuck here with no idea where to go next.. please help

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Shine ~ welcome.

A lot of the threads on here concern people who simply cannot tell whether or not the other person is interested in them / likes them.

I suppose that this could be for a number of reasons ~ shyness; disapproving parents; not being interested but not wanting to say so for fear of upsetting the person; not being sure; having too many commitments; liking them but preferring someone else; being too far away; being too young for a relationship; etc; etc.

I don't know what the answer is ~ not in this case or the others, because the only person who really knows is the one making the decision.

In this case, though, there is someone who might be able to help ~ or maybe two people ~ your brother, and his girlfriend. Ask your brother for some genuine advice.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site