RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hey guys! Sorry that I've been away for so long. School holidays were so boring without my boyfriend (15days without him). I'm so happy that we got together for a movie today!

So like, today was actually planned as a group outing. It would be me, my boyfriend, my two best friends and another friend of mine with her soon-to-be (hopefully) boyfriend. But, everyone cancelled besdies my boyfriend, so we had some time alone with each other today.

We got our tickets for the movie and went to sit outside to pass some time. We generally talked the entire time before heading towards the cinemas. We had two cosy seats in the corner (yay!) and no one pain attention to us coz we sat away from everyone else. Like, through most of the movie he had his arms around me. I got kinda shy when he had his hands under my top (he's done it before, yet I never got over my shyness!) as it was a public place, even though it was dark. He keeps on asking me if I feel comfortable with him doing it. That's one thing I really like about him. We made out with each other for some duration before he started to french kiss me. I was kinda shocked (my first time today ^^) and excited at the same time.

Also, he finally met my dad in person! I'm so glad they got off to a good start! My boyfriend was damn scared of my dad though (his expression was classic!).

Like, a few minutes before I left, the two of us were talking. I dunno what overcame me but I openly declared my love for him (Yup, public place). I was surprised at my own words and turned completely red! (according to my boyfriend). He was surprised too, coz he knows I'm not the kind of person to talk above love, let alone declare it.

So yeah, it will be two months on Monday and we kinda celebrated it today (Monday is the first day of school).

Thanks again to all those that supported me from the start!

"My name is my law"
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Oops, I was a bit out of it when I wrote this. I forgot the 'y' (pa*yin) in the third sentence of the third section. I'm lame in spelling anyways

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
Raven, good job. I think any boy would be afraid of meeting his girlfriends father. I was too

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
N
N
Congrats on 2 months and going strong!! Thats such an exciting time!!

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thanks guys. My dad still wants to have a 'talk' to both of us though. I'm damn scared!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Blood of Raven
Thanks guys. My dad still wants to have a 'talk' to both of us though. I'm damn scared!

Congrats!
You do need to ensure that you are careful, though:
"I got kinda shy when he had his hands under my top"
~ and your Dad will want you to be careful, too, I'm sure.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Yeah, I've come to realise that ^^!

Like, today I had Art after school and he stayed with me. He kinda did the same as he did on Saturday, except it was my school shirt instead of a normal top. I don't know why, but I actually felt scared. I mean, I'm usually okay with it, but today...was different. It was the first time he traced right up my legs, under my skirt today. I have to admit that it made me feel uncomfortable frown

If he does it again, I plan to tell him. But will I be able to if I'm lost in the thrill of it? I don't want to fall into anything I don't want to...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Exactly!

You say that he always checks that you are comfortable with things, so do ask him to slow down a bit.

Take care lf yourself!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi, I wanted to post this last night but I was WAY tired ^^!

Soyeah, my boyfriend, DJ, phones me every night. Last night was no different. We had our usual conversations and whatnot until I said I needed to discuss something with him. I explained to him about me feeling scared when he did those things to me. He said he understands and that he's really sorry if he made me uncomfortable. He kept on apologising XD (I find it quite funny actually)

Today something happened at school...

I asked my Life Orientation teacher if I could go and get information from the noticeboard (I'm in a play) during the last bit of her perios. So she let me out of class. When I turned the corner, I noticed one of my friends in grade 11 sitting outside. Everyone calls him Swift. So yeah, I saw him, he sa me, I questioned him, he question me, blah blah blah. We're good friends at stuff. So I got my info and had to pass him again. So we chatted for a little while and I said I had to get back to class. I'm not sure if it was his intention, but he partially kissed me like, towards the corner of my mouth. Only one other person knows about this and that is my best friend, Mizu. Swift knows I'm in a relationship, but what do you guys think? He's like this with most girls though.

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
If he like this towards most girls,lol oh well. I wouldn't let him do that though, cause if your bf find out that may cause problems. hugs are understandable though. The're friendly, and noone really gets jealous over a hug. Unless that peson was really over obsessive.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site