Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Haha, sorry I've been away ^^!

Yeah, so Swift is actually just being Swift. It doesn't get to me coz I'm already so much in love with my boyfriend and I will never leave him for another guy.

Ok, get this. I've been selected to be a dancer in a play. Fun ey? We're could 'flashlight dancers' coz we dressed in all black and we dance with lights and stuff. My boyfriend wants to come and watch rehersals and I'm so scared that I slip up or get too nervous if he is there. Little help on that one?

Also, I kinda test how much my boyfriend is into me, you know, just for the fun of it. Okay, so me and my one friend think that Jared Leto from 3o Seconds To Mars is hot. Everytime we talk about him, my boyfriend covers my mouth and practically begs me to stop. I asked him if he was getting jealous or something and he admitted it! Isn't that sweet!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Aahh ~ very sweet!

When I first met my husband, we were in college together.
I had a dance lesson just before his science lesson ~ in the same room.

He and his mates would come in while we were still doing some new-age gymnastic dancing to 'Age of Aquarius' ~ and I am no gymnast!!! I used to feel just a little embarrassed! blush

But it wasn't anything to worry about.
And you can probably dance!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Well, I used to do ballet for about 6 going on 7 years. I've been told that I've got the flexibility for it, but for religious reasons, I had to quit. Actually, I've asked one of my best friends to help me train in secret to regain my flexibily,since I've lost a bit of it. I'm gonna get myself a pair of 'en pointe' ballet shoes and resume ballet, as well as start a bit of gymnastics. I'm not really sure why, but I feel this urge to dance for him. I've felt it for a while now. Like I said, I did ballet and I did some hip-hop too, but truth be told, I can't dance to save my life! Why do I have this feeling?

Oh, I've been influenced by the song 'Even in Death' by Evanescence to text DJ a little something before he fell asleep. This is how it went:

Death...Everyone is so scared of it. But I'm not. Why? Coz even in death, our love goes on. I'm so lucky to have found a love like yours, and now, I'll keep you in love...

"My name is my law"
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Sue me for double-posting but I have to type this.

Ok, me and Dj were having our usual SMS conversations. he brought up that another girl had 'attacked' him. Now knowing him, I know exactly what he means. We always use the word 'attack' as a slang word. I don't know why, but I got really upset about this. I told him that if she even touches him again, I will hunt her down and kill her. Now, I'm the sort of girl that WILL do something like that. I apologised to him for being so possessive over him, since I know that possessiveness is really bad news in a relationship. He said it was okay and that he found it cute in a 'sick, twisted kinda way' (to quote). Well, those kind of words appeal to me, but I can't help feeling like a selfish, possessive xxxxx over all this frown

Last edited by PDM; 04/23/08 08:53 AM.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that it is normal to feel possessibve about one's boyfriend ~ but it's not healthy to let it go too far.

Originally Posted By: Blood of Raven
' I told him that if she even touches him again, I will hunt her down and kill her. Now, I'm the sort of girl that WILL do something like that.'

You are the sort of girl who would hunt someone down?
And kill them?!

Really?!

You need to take care of your anger issues.

If someone wrongs you, it is natural to be angry and to want justice ~ but hunting another girl down to kill her!!??

What did he mean by 'attack'?
It's not a slang word ~ it means to assault, either verbally or physically.
In what way can you use it as a slang word?

Last edited by PDM; 04/23/08 07:11 PM. Reason: typos

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Well, I guess I was being possessive over him at that point. I never had a problem with him and his friendships with other girls, but for some reason, that one put me off. I wouldn't really kill anyone. It probably just rolled off my tongue at that point in time.

'Attack' here in my high school means 'have a go at' but not in a way that you will actually hurt someone (not like a real attack). It really depends how it's used in a sentence. Like, he said she 'attacked' him by hitting him (play fight) and taking things from him. I guess that contact just made me snap.

I need to talk about what happened to me today.

Well, it was a usual Wednesday after school. I was with him, he was we me. He kissed me like usual, whispered in my ear like usual and touched me like he always did (nothing personal). But then, I guess I pushed it to far and let his hands into my pants. I wasn't thinking at all clearly. When he saw my expression, he immediately stopped. He held me tightly and kept on apologizing, over and over again. He told me that at any stage that I don't feel comfortable, I should speak up and he will be okay with what ever my decision was. Maybe at that point I was too much in shock to say anything. I felt frozen stiff.

He feels really terrible about what happened (trust me, I have the SMSes to prove it). I know he will never do anything to hurt me. I mean, if his intention was to hur me, he wouldh've continued no matter what I felt.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
This is why I am wary of noticeable age differences between young people who are dating. The good thing is, he respects your wishes. But you must be careful ~ and it would be good to discuss this when things are not emotional ~ ie when you are neither upset, nor in the throes of passion. Tell him, in advance, that at your age you will not go beyond a certain point, so that he will not try to push it.

Take care!

Soulmate
Soulmate
I am sure you do believe and trust and love him. You have proven it to him, because he has gotten three chances to prove you can trust him.In four of your posts he has progressed from cuddleing to putting his hands down your pants. If apoligizing and telling you he is sorry will get him another chance to progress further, it will be worth it because his eye is on the prize. You were blunt and told him what you were not comfortable with and he didn't listen. What makes you think that he will listen and stop when he is in the throws of passion. You are being led down a path slowly and carefully with a blindfold on. If he really is worth your love and if he really loves you, and if he really RESPECTS you he will not try again. If he does, don't delude yourself into thinking that he would stop and not really hurt you. If he does it again, he is only waiting until you are too, turned on to stop. The consequences of that can hurt you, even if it is mutual. Love or no, untill you have been with him for more than two months, you don't really know him. If he isn't around later, you are the one who will have the damaged reputation, crushed feelings, disallusionment, broken heart and possible pregnancy. If that isn't hurting you, what is? He is 17 years old maybe, and I am sure he isn't thinking any farther than the tip of his.......nose. If he loves you, he will take control and will not leave how far the situation goes up to you. If this post seems heartless and cruel, it is not, sometimes the most careing thing you can do is show someone the other point of view, no matter how harsh. There is an old saying, "True love is worth waiting for". It may sound corny, but it has been proven right again and again. Take care.

Cookie and Sweetie
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I have to agree with Joandboys on this.

A girl on another thread explained how her boyfriend was telling her how much he cared and how sweet she was etc ~ it turned out that he was just trying to coax her into have sex with him before she was really ready.

Two months isn't very long. He knows that you are young and trusting, yet he keeps trying to push those boundaries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Raven said that she was 15 and her boyfriend 19 ~ is that correct?

This 'anonymous' person is me ~ PDM smile
For some reason it keeps logging me off.

Last edited by PDM; 04/24/08 12:03 AM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site