Soulmate
Soulmate
PDM She is 15, and he is 17

Cookie and Sweetie
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Yeah, I'm 15 and he's 17.

I really appreciate the advice you guys have given and I totally get where you're coming from. I'm aware of the dangers and sometimes these dangers run through my head so much that I won't even let my boyfriend kiss me.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Sorry ~ my mistake smile

Don't become neurotic about it ~ just be careful! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Soulmate
Soulmate
I agree, good advice from PDM. I would add, and be firm in knowing your bounderies like your father said. I can tell you that it will be hard because the woman is always persued. If they didn't make men with strong desires the human race would have disappeared a long time ago. I never regretted making my bounderies clear to the boys I was dateing even though they were persistant. It made it easier to get to know them without the complication of intimacy. Men will be the first ones to tell you that they respect a woman for it and consider her worthy to marry because of it. Once he understands this, you both will be able to relax and have fun and get to know each other even better.

Cookie and Sweetie
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thanks a bunch guys. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I've done what you said and made my boundaries clear. Whenever I tell him to hold up, even if it's not intimate, he does. I mean, if he didn't care, he would've gone on, right?

Anyways, he went away for the weekend so I won't be seeing him at all till Tuesday T.T

"My name is my law"
Soulmate
Soulmate
I do not want to disallusion you but I have to answer you honestly. What you say, could be true. He might be very well intentioned and honorable and stop because he loves you. I would not want to make you a skeptic at the tender age of 15. You sound just as mature as I was back then. I can only share what I have learned. Men have an extremely strong sex drive. They usually find it harder to control than women, in my opinion. Maybe it is because there seems to be a double standard. One code of conduct for women and one for men. In any case, I have found that the men you can really trust are the ones that you don't have to keep reminding. I can tell you that if you do get into a situation where you tell him no and he does not want to stop or is so turned on that he does not stop, you will not be strong enough to stop him. The sad fact is that some times we can be deceived and until you have known him for a while, you will not know if he is a man of integrety. If he is deceitful and telling you what he thinks you want to hear, you will not know it until it is too late. If in truth he is as you perceive him, he will listen and not try to disrespect your father's words and your bounderies again. If he does not, then don't trust him. It is simple, if he says he is sorry and does it again he is not just weak and cannot help it. He is untrustworthy. And don't fall for the line"I love you so much, it's just so hard, I can't help myself, you are just so beautiful". You are certainly all of these things and more, but if he uses this as an excuse, I would kick him to the curb if I were you.

Cookie and Sweetie
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, it is difficult.

No-one wants to make a girl ~ a young lady ~ feel nervous and scared or distrustful. And no-one wants to accuse all boys ~ young men ~ of being sexual predators.

We can tell from the posts on here that most of the young men who post are very caring and respectful.

However, as I said before, one 'nice' young man was simply leading one of our posters on. This happens.

And girls can lead boys on, too.

Just know your boundaries, ensure that your partner knows the boundaries, and stick to your beliefs. Be careful and wait a while before feeling sure that you know your boyfriend well ~ or if a boy is reading this, the same applies to girlfriends.

Better to be careful than to get hurt. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Wow, thanks a bunch ey. I feel much better now smile

"My name is my law"
D
D
you are to young for him so you need to break up with him. make the write desision. i know you like him hes to inappropiate. please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just do it no matter what. he should not touch you in bad places.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Excuse me? We are two years apart in age! How can you tell me to break up with him because I'm too young for him! Screw this, I'm outta here!!! mad

"My name is my law"
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site