RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hey guys! Sorry that I've been away for so long. School holidays were so boring without my boyfriend (15days without him). I'm so happy that we got together for a movie today!

So like, today was actually planned as a group outing. It would be me, my boyfriend, my two best friends and another friend of mine with her soon-to-be (hopefully) boyfriend. But, everyone cancelled besdies my boyfriend, so we had some time alone with each other today.

We got our tickets for the movie and went to sit outside to pass some time. We generally talked the entire time before heading towards the cinemas. We had two cosy seats in the corner (yay!) and no one pain attention to us coz we sat away from everyone else. Like, through most of the movie he had his arms around me. I got kinda shy when he had his hands under my top (he's done it before, yet I never got over my shyness!) as it was a public place, even though it was dark. He keeps on asking me if I feel comfortable with him doing it. That's one thing I really like about him. We made out with each other for some duration before he started to french kiss me. I was kinda shocked (my first time today ^^) and excited at the same time.

Also, he finally met my dad in person! I'm so glad they got off to a good start! My boyfriend was damn scared of my dad though (his expression was classic!).

Like, a few minutes before I left, the two of us were talking. I dunno what overcame me but I openly declared my love for him (Yup, public place). I was surprised at my own words and turned completely red! (according to my boyfriend). He was surprised too, coz he knows I'm not the kind of person to talk above love, let alone declare it.

So yeah, it will be two months on Monday and we kinda celebrated it today (Monday is the first day of school).

Thanks again to all those that supported me from the start!

"My name is my law"
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Oops, I was a bit out of it when I wrote this. I forgot the 'y' (pa*yin) in the third sentence of the third section. I'm lame in spelling anyways

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
Raven, good job. I think any boy would be afraid of meeting his girlfriends father. I was too

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
N
N
Congrats on 2 months and going strong!! Thats such an exciting time!!

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thanks guys. My dad still wants to have a 'talk' to both of us though. I'm damn scared!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Blood of Raven
Thanks guys. My dad still wants to have a 'talk' to both of us though. I'm damn scared!

Congrats!
You do need to ensure that you are careful, though:
"I got kinda shy when he had his hands under my top"
~ and your Dad will want you to be careful, too, I'm sure.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Yeah, I've come to realise that ^^!

Like, today I had Art after school and he stayed with me. He kinda did the same as he did on Saturday, except it was my school shirt instead of a normal top. I don't know why, but I actually felt scared. I mean, I'm usually okay with it, but today...was different. It was the first time he traced right up my legs, under my skirt today. I have to admit that it made me feel uncomfortable frown

If he does it again, I plan to tell him. But will I be able to if I'm lost in the thrill of it? I don't want to fall into anything I don't want to...

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Exactly!

You say that he always checks that you are comfortable with things, so do ask him to slow down a bit.

Take care lf yourself!

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi, I wanted to post this last night but I was WAY tired ^^!

Soyeah, my boyfriend, DJ, phones me every night. Last night was no different. We had our usual conversations and whatnot until I said I needed to discuss something with him. I explained to him about me feeling scared when he did those things to me. He said he understands and that he's really sorry if he made me uncomfortable. He kept on apologising XD (I find it quite funny actually)

Today something happened at school...

I asked my Life Orientation teacher if I could go and get information from the noticeboard (I'm in a play) during the last bit of her perios. So she let me out of class. When I turned the corner, I noticed one of my friends in grade 11 sitting outside. Everyone calls him Swift. So yeah, I saw him, he sa me, I questioned him, he question me, blah blah blah. We're good friends at stuff. So I got my info and had to pass him again. So we chatted for a little while and I said I had to get back to class. I'm not sure if it was his intention, but he partially kissed me like, towards the corner of my mouth. Only one other person knows about this and that is my best friend, Mizu. Swift knows I'm in a relationship, but what do you guys think? He's like this with most girls though.

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
If he like this towards most girls,lol oh well. I wouldn't let him do that though, cause if your bf find out that may cause problems. hugs are understandable though. The're friendly, and noone really gets jealous over a hug. Unless that peson was really over obsessive.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Haha, sorry I've been away ^^!

Yeah, so Swift is actually just being Swift. It doesn't get to me coz I'm already so much in love with my boyfriend and I will never leave him for another guy.

Ok, get this. I've been selected to be a dancer in a play. Fun ey? We're could 'flashlight dancers' coz we dressed in all black and we dance with lights and stuff. My boyfriend wants to come and watch rehersals and I'm so scared that I slip up or get too nervous if he is there. Little help on that one?

Also, I kinda test how much my boyfriend is into me, you know, just for the fun of it. Okay, so me and my one friend think that Jared Leto from 3o Seconds To Mars is hot. Everytime we talk about him, my boyfriend covers my mouth and practically begs me to stop. I asked him if he was getting jealous or something and he admitted it! Isn't that sweet!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Aahh ~ very sweet!

When I first met my husband, we were in college together.
I had a dance lesson just before his science lesson ~ in the same room.

He and his mates would come in while we were still doing some new-age gymnastic dancing to 'Age of Aquarius' ~ and I am no gymnast!!! I used to feel just a little embarrassed! blush

But it wasn't anything to worry about.
And you can probably dance!

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Well, I used to do ballet for about 6 going on 7 years. I've been told that I've got the flexibility for it, but for religious reasons, I had to quit. Actually, I've asked one of my best friends to help me train in secret to regain my flexibily,since I've lost a bit of it. I'm gonna get myself a pair of 'en pointe' ballet shoes and resume ballet, as well as start a bit of gymnastics. I'm not really sure why, but I feel this urge to dance for him. I've felt it for a while now. Like I said, I did ballet and I did some hip-hop too, but truth be told, I can't dance to save my life! Why do I have this feeling?

Oh, I've been influenced by the song 'Even in Death' by Evanescence to text DJ a little something before he fell asleep. This is how it went:

Death...Everyone is so scared of it. But I'm not. Why? Coz even in death, our love goes on. I'm so lucky to have found a love like yours, and now, I'll keep you in love...

"My name is my law"
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Sue me for double-posting but I have to type this.

Ok, me and Dj were having our usual SMS conversations. he brought up that another girl had 'attacked' him. Now knowing him, I know exactly what he means. We always use the word 'attack' as a slang word. I don't know why, but I got really upset about this. I told him that if she even touches him again, I will hunt her down and kill her. Now, I'm the sort of girl that WILL do something like that. I apologised to him for being so possessive over him, since I know that possessiveness is really bad news in a relationship. He said it was okay and that he found it cute in a 'sick, twisted kinda way' (to quote). Well, those kind of words appeal to me, but I can't help feeling like a selfish, possessive xxxxx over all this frown

Last edited by PDM; 04/23/08 08:53 AM.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I think that it is normal to feel possessibve about one's boyfriend ~ but it's not healthy to let it go too far.

Originally Posted By: Blood of Raven
' I told him that if she even touches him again, I will hunt her down and kill her. Now, I'm the sort of girl that WILL do something like that.'

You are the sort of girl who would hunt someone down?
And kill them?!

Really?!

You need to take care of your anger issues.

If someone wrongs you, it is natural to be angry and to want justice ~ but hunting another girl down to kill her!!??

What did he mean by 'attack'?
It's not a slang word ~ it means to assault, either verbally or physically.
In what way can you use it as a slang word?

Last edited by PDM; 04/23/08 07:11 PM. Reason: typos

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Well, I guess I was being possessive over him at that point. I never had a problem with him and his friendships with other girls, but for some reason, that one put me off. I wouldn't really kill anyone. It probably just rolled off my tongue at that point in time.

'Attack' here in my high school means 'have a go at' but not in a way that you will actually hurt someone (not like a real attack). It really depends how it's used in a sentence. Like, he said she 'attacked' him by hitting him (play fight) and taking things from him. I guess that contact just made me snap.

I need to talk about what happened to me today.

Well, it was a usual Wednesday after school. I was with him, he was we me. He kissed me like usual, whispered in my ear like usual and touched me like he always did (nothing personal). But then, I guess I pushed it to far and let his hands into my pants. I wasn't thinking at all clearly. When he saw my expression, he immediately stopped. He held me tightly and kept on apologizing, over and over again. He told me that at any stage that I don't feel comfortable, I should speak up and he will be okay with what ever my decision was. Maybe at that point I was too much in shock to say anything. I felt frozen stiff.

He feels really terrible about what happened (trust me, I have the SMSes to prove it). I know he will never do anything to hurt me. I mean, if his intention was to hur me, he wouldh've continued no matter what I felt.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
This is why I am wary of noticeable age differences between young people who are dating. The good thing is, he respects your wishes. But you must be careful ~ and it would be good to discuss this when things are not emotional ~ ie when you are neither upset, nor in the throes of passion. Tell him, in advance, that at your age you will not go beyond a certain point, so that he will not try to push it.

Take care!

Soulmate
Soulmate
I am sure you do believe and trust and love him. You have proven it to him, because he has gotten three chances to prove you can trust him.In four of your posts he has progressed from cuddleing to putting his hands down your pants. If apoligizing and telling you he is sorry will get him another chance to progress further, it will be worth it because his eye is on the prize. You were blunt and told him what you were not comfortable with and he didn't listen. What makes you think that he will listen and stop when he is in the throws of passion. You are being led down a path slowly and carefully with a blindfold on. If he really is worth your love and if he really loves you, and if he really RESPECTS you he will not try again. If he does, don't delude yourself into thinking that he would stop and not really hurt you. If he does it again, he is only waiting until you are too, turned on to stop. The consequences of that can hurt you, even if it is mutual. Love or no, untill you have been with him for more than two months, you don't really know him. If he isn't around later, you are the one who will have the damaged reputation, crushed feelings, disallusionment, broken heart and possible pregnancy. If that isn't hurting you, what is? He is 17 years old maybe, and I am sure he isn't thinking any farther than the tip of his.......nose. If he loves you, he will take control and will not leave how far the situation goes up to you. If this post seems heartless and cruel, it is not, sometimes the most careing thing you can do is show someone the other point of view, no matter how harsh. There is an old saying, "True love is worth waiting for". It may sound corny, but it has been proven right again and again. Take care.

Cookie and Sweetie
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I have to agree with Joandboys on this.

A girl on another thread explained how her boyfriend was telling her how much he cared and how sweet she was etc ~ it turned out that he was just trying to coax her into have sex with him before she was really ready.

Two months isn't very long. He knows that you are young and trusting, yet he keeps trying to push those boundaries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Raven said that she was 15 and her boyfriend 19 ~ is that correct?

This 'anonymous' person is me ~ PDM smile
For some reason it keeps logging me off.

Last edited by PDM; 04/24/08 12:03 AM.
Soulmate
Soulmate
PDM She is 15, and he is 17

Cookie and Sweetie
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Yeah, I'm 15 and he's 17.

I really appreciate the advice you guys have given and I totally get where you're coming from. I'm aware of the dangers and sometimes these dangers run through my head so much that I won't even let my boyfriend kiss me.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Sorry ~ my mistake smile

Don't become neurotic about it ~ just be careful! smile

Soulmate
Soulmate
I agree, good advice from PDM. I would add, and be firm in knowing your bounderies like your father said. I can tell you that it will be hard because the woman is always persued. If they didn't make men with strong desires the human race would have disappeared a long time ago. I never regretted making my bounderies clear to the boys I was dateing even though they were persistant. It made it easier to get to know them without the complication of intimacy. Men will be the first ones to tell you that they respect a woman for it and consider her worthy to marry because of it. Once he understands this, you both will be able to relax and have fun and get to know each other even better.

Cookie and Sweetie
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thanks a bunch guys. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I've done what you said and made my boundaries clear. Whenever I tell him to hold up, even if it's not intimate, he does. I mean, if he didn't care, he would've gone on, right?

Anyways, he went away for the weekend so I won't be seeing him at all till Tuesday T.T

"My name is my law"
Soulmate
Soulmate
I do not want to disallusion you but I have to answer you honestly. What you say, could be true. He might be very well intentioned and honorable and stop because he loves you. I would not want to make you a skeptic at the tender age of 15. You sound just as mature as I was back then. I can only share what I have learned. Men have an extremely strong sex drive. They usually find it harder to control than women, in my opinion. Maybe it is because there seems to be a double standard. One code of conduct for women and one for men. In any case, I have found that the men you can really trust are the ones that you don't have to keep reminding. I can tell you that if you do get into a situation where you tell him no and he does not want to stop or is so turned on that he does not stop, you will not be strong enough to stop him. The sad fact is that some times we can be deceived and until you have known him for a while, you will not know if he is a man of integrety. If he is deceitful and telling you what he thinks you want to hear, you will not know it until it is too late. If in truth he is as you perceive him, he will listen and not try to disrespect your father's words and your bounderies again. If he does not, then don't trust him. It is simple, if he says he is sorry and does it again he is not just weak and cannot help it. He is untrustworthy. And don't fall for the line"I love you so much, it's just so hard, I can't help myself, you are just so beautiful". You are certainly all of these things and more, but if he uses this as an excuse, I would kick him to the curb if I were you.

Cookie and Sweetie
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, it is difficult.

No-one wants to make a girl ~ a young lady ~ feel nervous and scared or distrustful. And no-one wants to accuse all boys ~ young men ~ of being sexual predators.

We can tell from the posts on here that most of the young men who post are very caring and respectful.

However, as I said before, one 'nice' young man was simply leading one of our posters on. This happens.

And girls can lead boys on, too.

Just know your boundaries, ensure that your partner knows the boundaries, and stick to your beliefs. Be careful and wait a while before feeling sure that you know your boyfriend well ~ or if a boy is reading this, the same applies to girlfriends.

Better to be careful than to get hurt. smile

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Wow, thanks a bunch ey. I feel much better now smile

"My name is my law"
D
D
you are to young for him so you need to break up with him. make the write desision. i know you like him hes to inappropiate. please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just do it no matter what. he should not touch you in bad places.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Excuse me? We are two years apart in age! How can you tell me to break up with him because I'm too young for him! Screw this, I'm outta here!!! mad

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, Destiny, on the 'abortion' thread teenagers are saying that it is the norm to have sex ~ never mind touching with or without permission.

Raven's boyfriend is only two years older than her and he appears to respect her wishes.

Passion can make things get out of hand, so, as with all teenagers ~ and even older people ~ it's as well to know your boundaries and to keep to them, but I don't see why you should feel like telling someone you don't know to finish with her boyfriend for no good reason.

I
Soulmate
Soulmate
I
I never said it was okay to touch without permission. It's not unormal to have sex, but neither is it to not. Couples can be together from middle school to college and never have sex. It's not exactly unheard of.

Raven, if you don't feel comfortable, let him know. When your not passionite tell him what things you are okay with (kissing) and what your not (touching you innapropriatly). I know that if your kissing things can get a little hot and out of hand, but if he really cares about you he should say "Are you ready for this?" or "Is this okay?" And wait for and answer.

Friend
Friend
Hey guys, i dont think that was very nice.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site