Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#283777 - 04/24/08 10:44 AM Register for your honeymoon
Cheers2wine Offline

Loc: Northern California
One of the newest wedding trends is registering for your honeymoon. It's similar to registering for dishes at a department store. Couples list the things they want to do on their honeymoon and guests purchase items they want to give the couple. Learn more about registering for honeymoons at http://www.sandiego-romantics.com/honeymoon-registry.html.

Add Register for your honeymoon to Twitter Add Register for your honeymoon to Facebook Add Register for your honeymoon to MySpace Add Register for your honeymoon to Del.icio.us Digg Register for your honeymoon Add Register for your honeymoon to Yahoo My Web Add Register for your honeymoon to Google Bookmarks Add Register for your honeymoon to Stumbleupon Add Register for your honeymoon to Reddit
#283780 - 04/24/08 11:50 AM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: Cheers2wine]
masseur ichi Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: USA
This is a good idea. You won't believe all the gifts that you don't want.

Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Twitter Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Facebook Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to MySpace Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Register for your honeymoon Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Stumbleupon Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Reddit
#285661 - 04/29/08 06:25 PM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: masseur ichi]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Sycamore,IL
i believe the gifts i got that i was like what do i need this for lol

Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Twitter Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Facebook Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to MySpace Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Register for your honeymoon Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Stumbleupon Add Re: Register for your honeymoon to Reddit
#285673 - 04/29/08 06:34 PM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: Kariva]
greg_mary Offline
Regular

Loc:
everyone wanted us to register when we got married. so we went to target spent like 3 hrs picking stuff out. and only 1 or two people got anything from the register. it was really frustrating because we could have used that time for other wedding prep.

#286249 - 05/01/08 12:31 AM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: greg_mary]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

ugh yea i agree same thing with me

#286251 - 05/01/08 12:39 AM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: Kariva]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
I went to Target and registered. I went the wrong way round the store, lol. The very first thing I picked was a blue lava lamp. I eventually got to the towels and toasters. We got almost everything on the list, including the lava lamp! Had I gone the other way round the store, I would have had the important stuff like dishes, and pots and pans at the top of the list, lol.

Our toaster no longer works, but we still have it. And the lava lamp I currently have in my kitchen, and we actually still use it, lol.

As for registering for a honeymoon, we sort of did that, lol. We just stayed two nights in a local hotel. My husband put it on his credit card, and his dad paid for it. What did we do on our honeymoon? We ate out over looking Pike Place Market. That's about it for us.

1EleanorRigby

#286259 - 05/01/08 01:12 AM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: Birdie Menagerie]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

my honey moon will be in a built in wedding trip lol. im just mad cuz my brother and his family are getting their trip paid for by my parents yet we have to pay for ours its like wtf im the one getting married not them!

#286363 - 05/01/08 12:43 PM Re: Register for your honeymoon [Re: Kariva]
Four Keets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Orange County, CA
Sheesh!! Kariva, that doesn't sound right.
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors