RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#283777 04/24/08 02:44 PM
C
OP Offline
C
One of the newest wedding trends is registering for your honeymoon. It's similar to registering for dishes at a department store. Couples list the things they want to do on their honeymoon and guests purchase items they want to give the couple. Learn more about registering for honeymoons at http://www.sandiego-romantics.com/honeymoon-registry.html.

Cheers!
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
This is a good idea. You won't believe all the gifts that you don't want.

Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
i believe the gifts i got that i was like what do i need this for lol

G
Regular
Regular
G
everyone wanted us to register when we got married. so we went to target spent like 3 hrs picking stuff out. and only 1 or two people got anything from the register. it was really frustrating because we could have used that time for other wedding prep.

Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
ugh yea i agree same thing with me

Soulmate
Soulmate
I went to Target and registered. I went the wrong way round the store, lol. The very first thing I picked was a blue lava lamp. I eventually got to the towels and toasters. We got almost everything on the list, including the lava lamp! Had I gone the other way round the store, I would have had the important stuff like dishes, and pots and pans at the top of the list, lol.

Our toaster no longer works, but we still have it. And the lava lamp I currently have in my kitchen, and we actually still use it, lol.

As for registering for a honeymoon, we sort of did that, lol. We just stayed two nights in a local hotel. My husband put it on his credit card, and his dad paid for it. What did we do on our honeymoon? We ate out over looking Pike Place Market. That's about it for us.

1EleanorRigby

Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
my honey moon will be in a built in wedding trip lol. im just mad cuz my brother and his family are getting their trip paid for by my parents yet we have to pay for ours its like wtf im the one getting married not them!

Best Friend
Best Friend
Sheesh!! Kariva, that doesn't sound right.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site