Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Ax23 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi,
Last year I met a girl at school. We had nothing in common ( no friends, sport, hobby, etc. ), but I fell in love with her. It was my last year at that school, so I had to do something, otherwise I would never see her again. So I asked her email address/msn address, and she gave it to me. But she was never online, so I could never chat with her, get to know her better. After a few weeks I desided to send her an email, and she replied that there was another guy she liked. Ofcourse I was disappointed but I could always try to become friends with her, I thought. That's 4 months ago. In the meanwhile I chatted 2 times with her. These where very pleasant conversations, and she seemed interrested in me. I'm still in love with her and I like to get to know her better. (about that other guy: dunno if she still likes him, or if it was true in the first place, but I'm sure she hasn't got a relationship with him yet) But it's difficult to get in contact with her. Any advice ? Also, I'd like to go out with her, but I think it's a bit early for that. Or am I wrong ? I'd like to have some advice. Hopefully my english is not that bad :P Thanks for now !

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Ax23 & welcome. smile

Your English is fine!

Now, about this girl ...

It seems, to me, that she is friendly to you, but has not really encouraged you in any way.

She doesn't contact you online.

She doesn't seem to go online ~ even though she gave you her contact details.

When you told her that you were interested in her, she said that she was interested in someone else.

If a girl likes you ~ especially if she knows that you like her ~ then she will find opportunities to talk to you.

This girl is not doing that, so I am guessing that the feelings are not mutual. Sadly, unrequited love is very common amongst teenagers. And it is bitter-sweet.

However, I may be wrong, so I suggest that you just continue to be friendly to her. You can never have too many friends!

One day, you will find a girl you really like, who is interested in you. That will be great, because you will both care for, and want to be with, each other. That is how it should be.

Maybe, one day, this girl will become interested in you.
If you still like her, by that time, then there may be a chance for you.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
A
Ax23 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi,

thanks for the reply !

Well I know shes very busy now, with school etc. And shes a bit shy, just like me btw :P I know I cant make someone love me, ofcource not..but I like to show her I really care..And then: maybe if she gets to know me better she'll like me better. Could I send her an email for instance ? And what should I write in it then ? There must be another way to speak to her more frequently...Thanks for now smile

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, of course it would be ok to send her an e-mail.
Friends exchange e-mails all the time.

Ask her how school is going and if she has done anything interesting lately?

Tell her what you have been up to, and how you feel about school, etc.

Ask her about her favourite music, or films or sports ~ that sort of thing.

Talk about things that you remember about your old school ~ ask her if the same teachers are there, etc.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site