RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Yea attractiveness is a big thing, I think, in every one. I wonder if that is the reason there is so much pressure on girls these days. It's like the stupid part of society has messed up young girls minds in to thinking they have to be a certain way just to be part of the world. It's really weird these days. Everyone has their own preference.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
true true. Now I'm seeing her tonight. IS there anything i can do, or say that kind of give her an idea that i like her, without letting her know i actually do. cause she thinks i like someone else, if i haven't mentioned that. Wow I'm freaked out.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You could try a gentle, subtle compliment, perhaps.

Eg:
'You look really nice this evening'.
'I like the way you help out with the childrens' group'.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
yea i could, but that might lead others on. and there's only like one other person that knows i like this one girl. I geuss it's worth a shot. Though I never said that through mouth before, to a girl i really liked. it's crazy right now. I rather not think about it right now. cause I'm going for my drivers license tomorrow. plus some other stuff sooo, it's a tad crazy. though give me a day, when i wasn't crazy. lol

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Good luck with your driving test!

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Well my driving was an epic failure. I think I'm going to tomorrow to try again. As for the girl, she's got sick last night, so she didn't go to school today, so we got to talk a little bit. she's doing fine now, so maybe she'll go to school tomorrow.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Sorry about the driving test ~ take it as a learning experience!

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Oh am. After i was done, I took the route again, not the test, just the route he had me take. I figured how to fix some of my mistakes my made. So when i go back in this friday, i should pass.

But this topic aint bout my driver's test. I starting to really like this girl I've been talking about and I've taking up a new look to see if I can't impress her. Plus i"m seeing a dermatologist soon. 19 and still with acne, not really attractive. Oh well, got 2 going to the christian youth hang out. Talk to yall later.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
C
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered
C
I just read this whole thread. As a mother of a teenage daughter, when she was 16 I would have freaked if she wanted to date an (almost) 20 y.o. I think that if you get the feeling the attraction is mutual, you should get her parents approval before you start to date. Just the fact that you go to them for their approval could work in your favor. Also, if they are going to get upset and forbid the relationship, you both would not have put yourselves too deeply into a relationship. Does that make sense? I ramble sometimes. wink

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site