RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Yea I actually do this for my first gf I was 18, and she 16. Point being, I was an almost adult and she was still a kid. Anyway, i don't think my parents would mind, but there's that slight chance they'll keep tabs on me like every 5 seconds. I mean, if i can't take her out, we can have dates at our own houses. That's what I did, when me and my ex-gf did when we were dating. I'm still up to it too. One, I know the food is good, cause i cook it, Two, there's really no cost towards me, well that's sometimes true.
I'll buy the groceries if I wanna do something really special.

You might be right, the feeling I have is probably mutual. It makes sense to get parental consent before getting into the relationship. but i only know right now, is that i like her. She talked to me tonight at the hangout. It was cool, and we even hugged. well, one arm around each other, maybe i was using both, I don't know. It was good, I didn't notice, lol. Then I went to Now I'm good, and 'm going to see her tomorrow at church. I need the sleep. good night yall.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Ok. Here's something cool. There's another guy trying to get to her. I hate this, it makes me feel like I'm in a battle for a her, which i hate thinking like that because women aren't trophies. And just yesterday I lost my job and i failed my drivers test again. Plus, my dad tried to get a tag for my car and insurance for some odd reason, and we figure out that the guy i bought it from, signed the vehicle ownership thingy wrong. So now i have to hunt this guy down, to get him to sign some forms, which i don't know how long that's going to take. SO me getting her as a girl friend, has just pushed down the priority list. Which i can't putting off or someone else will get to her, then they might break her heart, and I won't have a chance. My life has just keeps going down the drain. Grrrrr.

Although, losing my job at McDonald's was the best thing that ever happened to me since my first gf. lol.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm sure that you will still see her.

But I agree with Caribbean mom, that parents will be concerned if their young daughters date an older boyfriend.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I agree with her too. but i like their daughter, that's the thing. Another thing, about me I'm a metal screamer. Sure I have a pretty singing voice which more often, but i can scream, growl, and other sorts of stuff. I had to stop doing that while dating my first gf, because that was causing some issues with us. I may have to stop again just for this one. I have no problem, unless I'm listening to Demon Hunter or something like that. but i think i can control it. There's certain things you have to do before you actually begin the screaming session. Anyway, i have some stuff ready to ask her out, but I'm holding those off until I'm ready. She has chorus concert tonight, so I bet she'll be tired after that. So I'll wait a little longer. I just hope the flowers will be ready.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
OK. looks like i got some competition. how can I get her to like me without treating her like a trophy?

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: lwhuntley4
... Another thing, about me I'm a metal screamer. Sure I have a pretty singing voice which more often, but i can scream, growl, and other sorts of stuff. ...

My son's into that, too, but he keeps it for gigs, etc, not for general conversation. confused smile

And you can't really 'get her to like you' ~ in that way.
She either does / will, or she doesn't / won't.

Last edited by PDM; 10/03/08 11:31 PM.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I know i can't really get her to like me that way. I'm working my magic, by not letting the guys at church pick on her. Also saying nice things about her, plus i threw away her trash tonight st a dinner at the church. I was going to give her a free bowling game pass, but i had to leave to go see my sister in the hospital. Anyway, i got college tomorrow. Talk to yall later.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
S
SDG Offline
S
Well competition is always a thing to consider. You have really two options here.

1) Play it safe. Talk to her, chat her up, act more like a friend to her. Laugh, smile, say nice things.

2) Take the risk. Ask her for her number, when she gives it, ask her when would be a good time to call. If you have her number, ask her if she's free one day, and ask her if she would want to go somewhere, maybe to a movie.

I know you're considering a lot of things for instance how she's a bit younger than you. A good thing to consider.

Remember this, you can quote me on this.

Good things come to those that wait, but better things come to those that fight.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You could ask her if she would like to go to the cinema, or for something to eat, when you see her next.

Since she is yopunger, it might be good to go as a group of friends???

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
SDG - Sweet! Thx! I'll remember that when it comes time.

PDM - I guess i could start it out out as a group thing. Then i guess I could make me and her, after so long.

I'm still wondering how her parents will take it. How will my parents take it.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site