RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you really didn't want her to see it, how come you left it where she could find it?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I don't even know if she was the one who found it. Someone else found it when they went to where i was. Do they know that it was me, i hope not. Then again, if they did, then she knows that it was me and i wouldn't have to worry about shareing my feelings about her. I was too busy carrying tables and other stuff. It didn't have my name on it so I'm guess she's trying to fiqure out who it is. I'm such a idiot. I juts hope this turns out the way I planned. but if it doesn't, I just hope it doesn't kill me on the inside.

Last edited by lwhuntley4; 11/24/08 06:41 PM.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm not saying that she found it, herself, just that you left it where she could have found it, and where someone else did find it, and then passed it on.
Same difference.

Last edited by PDM; 11/24/08 11:08 PM.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
either way. She found out like you said. I don't see her until like this coming up sunday and I'm scared. Seriously I am. i feel the sameway when i asked my first girlfriend. So scared, yet excited.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Correction to that last post. Apparently since my church anit having any type of service tommorow due to thanksgiving, my youth pastor has decided to invite the youth to his place for a pre-thanksgiving dinner. Well I think she is going to be there. I am more scared now than I was yesterday. I feel like i should have a flower or something of that matter. Even though she doesn't know it's me, she might have a clue thats it me. I don't wanna mess things up, even though i probably already did, I don't know right now. Between this, my car, my little weight problem and this reenactment thing im in with some of my buddies, I don't think I have anything left in me to take this on, but I'm going anyway. One, I want to see if thinks(or knows) it's me. Two, I'm just not going to back down, it's not me.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Let us know how it goes smile

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
OK. Instead of going to my youth pastor's house, my youth pastor decides to go to a restraunt called "Crackel Barrel." Anyway when i get to the meeting point, which was my church, i was asked to help move one of the bus seats back into the bus. Why it out, probably for extra seating in the youth room. Well i didn't really get a chance to talk to her about it. I'm messaging her now about it.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Hey guys. I got good news, and I got bad news.

bad news, she doesn't want to go out with me. she doesn't have any feelings for me as she says. Which is cool, cause were friends.

good news. she loves me as a friend/brother. So you know. She may not want to go out with me, but were still cool friends. So even though the outcome wasn't I wanted to be , it still wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Anyway. Happy thanksgiving. Count your blessings, and be thankful for all that you have that's dear to your own heart.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
True friends are worth their weight in gold. smile

S
SDG Offline
S
Originally Posted By: PDM
True friends are worth their weight in gold. smile

You're right PDM (as always smile )

As for you Huntley, you did your best, but you didn't lose anything. You've gained a good friend, besides, you never know... she may just introduce you to the girl you'll marry. smile

Last edited by SDG; 12/05/08 12:45 PM.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site