Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#335340 - 10/31/08 07:56 PM Re: Wardrobe changes [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
Anyone can irritate anyone, on a bad day.

But on most days, no, I'd have to say that women do not irritate me. I like women.

Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Twitter Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Facebook Add Re: Wardrobe changes to MySpace Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wardrobe changes Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wardrobe changes to Reddit
#341397 - 12/08/08 05:16 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: Carl]
BrokenInside Offline

I never really had this problem...well wait.. there is 1 shirt that got so bad that I was given a look each time I wore it.

But outside of that, my partner has never controlled my wardrobe, nor I theirs.

Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Twitter Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Facebook Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to MySpace Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Stumbleupon Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Reddit
#341406 - 12/08/08 07:53 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: BrokenInside]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

I kind of like having my wardrobe improved (but not the older stuff thrown away - some of that is almost sacred, you know). ['holy' - or is that holey?]

Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Twitter Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Facebook Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to MySpace Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Stumbleupon Add Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes to Reddit
#341407 - 12/08/08 08:00 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: Carl]
mma7402 Offline

Loc: Chicago
I never really focused on my wardrobe and would buy what I liked to wear. I never really had the need for dress clothes or nice clothes for formal or semi formal settings until recently and because I have no clue what looks good, I took my girlfriend with me to help pick clothes out.

I have no problem letting her pick clothes out for me as long as I like the clothes too because she has a better fashion sense.

"Veritas et Aequitas, Haud misericordia."

#341411 - 12/08/08 08:29 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: mma7402]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Know no limits.

Verity and equity - truth and justice

I got that far. But what does "haud misericordia" mean?

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=369349

#341412 - 12/08/08 08:34 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: Carl]
mma7402 Offline

Haud misericordia means No Mercy or No Pity.

#341501 - 12/09/08 03:13 AM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: mma7402]
mma7402 Offline

Those two sayings are what I live my life by everyday and they keep me going.

#343435 - 12/22/08 04:18 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: mma7402]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
You don't believe in mercy or pity??!

#343455 - 12/22/08 07:55 PM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: PDM]
luv my bird
Unregistered

I too have to ask, why no mercy or pity?? Please explain.

#343480 - 12/23/08 12:24 AM Re: Compromises & Wardrobe changes [Re: ]
SDG Offline

Loc: Texas
When it comes to clothing, I have many styles that may coincide with the changing weather.

I live in Texas and it can be incredibly cold in the morning, warm in the afternoon and freezing at night, or any other variations. You get used to it.

Personally, I like to dress for occasions though. If for instance say I'm going to a bar with friends, I can wear jeans and a t-shirt. If going on a date, why not wear slacks and a button shirt or polo. If going on a high-stakes date (such as a fancy restaurant, out on the town, or a club) I will lean more toward shirts and ties with jeans and boots.

A good friend once told me, never dress to impress anyone but yourself.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
27 minutes 33 seconds ago
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors