Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ZorkZork69 #344831 01/01/09 04:14 PM
T
Good Friend
Good Friend
T
Everyone has already given really good advice. I agree with it.

It would be better if you just leave her alone for the time being...she does have someone she is already in a relationship with. You, of course can still be friendly to her and be friends but its good advice to not push yourself too much on her especially when she is trying to be faithful to her BF. It will only make her not like you and push her away.
IF she was you GF how would you feel if another guy were texting all the time and trying to get next to her and kinda distract her from you? I am sure you wouldnt think it was fair. She is already with someone else, it just happened that way so you need to accept it for now.

I think its wise to just let the relationship she has with her current BF just play out. If you remain cool and just continue to be kind to her but not pushy who knows what might happen between you. She might even take more notice.

I know you really like her but for now just be patient and wish the best for her. You may be surprised and even find someone else just as special as she is when you least expect it. smile

Toastys MaMa #344840 01/01/09 05:27 PM
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I agree with all of the above. Don't be too pushy or try too hard. She obviously does already like you as a friend for now and I think friendship is the first step.
As far as i'm concerned she is doing the right thing by sticking by her current bf. At least you know that if they do end up breaking up and you end up going out with her that she is the faithful type and not a cheater.
Give it time, be patient and try not to be "in her face". Just be YOU

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site