RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Well I haven't gotten a reply back. i mean. I really like this girl. There's just not a chance my heart will turn away from her. Though I know she doesn't have any feelings for me now. We she ever....I want to pray that she will, but i don't want to be the one that has to sit and watch my life go down. As of right now it's looking up a little bit. Just yesterday, I went to a job interview at Home Depot! I think i did well, so maybe i'll get called back for another interview with the store manager.

Maybe if i get the job, i can concentrate on getting her. Slowly but surely, i will try to allow her to see what I feel for her, and then maybe she'll feel the same.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Maybe you should take note of her parents' feelings ~ that she is too young for you ~ especially as she, herself, says that she doesn't have any feelings for you.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I know she doesn't, and I did take note of how her parents feel. AS of right now I'm just trying to be a good friend. She just talk to the people that's she feel more comfortable with. Which leaves me feeling alone. I hate this feeling, i felt it everytime I go to the Warehouse and Youth Group. I do all the work while everyone is having a ball. I really hate this, This is what almost drove me to commit suicide.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Lee,

Falling in love; unrequited love; being loved by someone who doesn't appeal; etc, etc, etc, ~ they are all part of growing and maturing.

Yes, it can cause great elation and happiness, or great upset and sadness, but, if you are feeling, or ever do feel, suicidal, then that is a completely different matter.

Suicidal feelings and depression can be triggered by upsetting events, but they, in themselves, are symptoms of illness, and they require medical attention.

If you feel this way, then you should talk to someone who can help you. Schools, churches and medical centres often have ~ or have access to ~ counsellors and psychologists. There are even free help lines that you can phone.

Everyone goes through rough times. There are other people on here ~ young and older ~ who have had either personal or family experience of such difficulties and also experience of professional help. Help and support are available, if you feel really down. Do not forget that. There is usually light at the end of any tunnel smile

In this case, it would really be better for you to stop dwelling on this girl and to find other interests. You can't help how you feel about her, but you can throw yourself into other activities ~ activities which do not include watching her or day-dreaming about her. They are not doing you any good.

Why are you doing all the work, while others are having fun?
I am guessing that this is because you are choosing this path.
Find another path.
Join a club, where fellow members share your hobbies, for example.

Can you talk to your parents about this? ~ A problem shared is a problem halved.

If not, find a counsellor to talk to; one you can trust.
I think that it might help.

One day, you will find your Miss Right and you will be her Mr Right. It will happen, so try not to worry ~ and start enjoying your youth. smile

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Originally Posted By: PDM

Everyone goes through rough times. There are other people on here ~ young and older ~ who have had either personal or family experience of such difficulties and also experience of professional help.

I have actually gotten help the first time i felt this way. I was like...14, found someone on myspace. He pulled me out of it.

Why are you doing all the work, while others are having fun?
I am guessing that this is because you are choosing this path.
Find another path.
Join a club, where fellow members share your hobbies, for example.

Yea tried that once. besides no one at my church shares the same interest I do. 3D animating, C++ programming and Computer Repair is not just something you wanna jump into, unless you were like me.
[/quote]

One day, you will find your Miss Right and you will be her Mr Right. It will happen, so try not to worry ~ and start enjoying your youth. smile

Sometimes i wonder. If i already had her. and now i lost her. and i have been enjoying my youth. I just think differently from other people. I feel like my father. I guess that's what happens when you fallow someone's footsteps.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You don't have to keep your social life just to church ~ there are others who like the same sorts of things you do.

Is there a counsellor you can talk to?

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I know there are other outlets than church. but I feel that's where I am needed right now. As for counselor's to talk to, besides my pastor(who has a degree in counseling), who else is there to talk to.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
If you are in school, college? Why not talk to a counseller there? They might be able to help you more because they deal with teenagers all the time. Im sorry to hear that you feel like this.

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Yea. I goto college at night so most of counselors have like, left already. I could tlak to my buds about it in college, but we gotta concentrate on our work.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Depression and associated problems should not ~ must not ~ be ignored.

May I suggest that you make an appointment to see a college counsellor and go in one day for that, if it is possible?

As stated above, they are more used to young people's problems.

Talking to friends is very good for you ~ but friends are rarely trained counsellors.

Why do you go to college at night? Do you go to evening classes?

Maybe your pastor could help, if he is trained.
Would you feel comfortable talking to him?

Why do you feel that church is where you are needed right now?
Church is fine, but it's not wise to restrict all your life experiences to church events.

Take care of yourself!
Good luck smile

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site