RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Well I will say, the thought of suicide hasn't crossed my mind since that one time. I have other fun things that can get my mind off of her. Which helps me through life. Like cooking, writing code and some other things. Yea my friends in college are 10y.o or more older than me. So they are either married or been through it too. Soo they are really cool to talk to about these things. but we have more fun doing other things like messing up our lab computers to the point of no return. lol.

Ofcourse i feel comfortable talking to my pastor, and yes he is trained. He's certified.

I feel like I am needed at my church, cause that's where god is pointing me. I work in children s' church(I'm the fun guy. DJ you can put it), IT tech, sound person.

Originally Posted By: PDM

Why do you feel that church is where you are needed right now?
Church is fine, but it's not wise to restrict all your life experiences to church events.
Take care of yourself!
Good luck smile

Church is all I have right now.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Just take care smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Originally Posted By: lwhuntley4
Well I really like this girl. There's just not a chance my heart will turn away from her. Though I know she doesn't have any feelings for me now.

Uh oh. I got in contact with first love through facebook. and well.....let's just say i thought i was over her, but apparently I'm not. I mean my heart just shattered when i saw her face. I mean i haven't seen her in like a while(almost a year maybe). I'm so confused. I mean i want her back, but she's in another state than me.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Oh dear!

I think, though, that this is not uncommon. One's first real love is always going to be an important part of one's life. smile

Try to find some interests to take up your attention, so that your thoughts are not so involved with girls smile Difficult, I know smile

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
I know it aint uncommon. It's just, i don't get to speak to her for almost a year and then I find she's on face book. i try to talk to her there, but all I've been getting back are one line posts. It's weird. maybe she's busy doing something else, which is not uncommon for her, but during that year, it killed me inside not being to talk to her.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
She probably doesn't want to give you the wrong impression.

She is being polite, but not encouraging you to think that you will get back together.

It is good for you ~ to be able to interact with her like this; no ties, just occasionally saying a polite hello.

Do try to find things to do, to take your mind off unattainable girls. You are good with computer graphics, etc. Get more involved with that ~ with friends who are equally interested.

If you just get on with your life, then you are more likely to find your Miss Right. smile

Friend
OP Offline
Friend
Well I'm trying to move on again. And apparently I'm moving pretty well. What can beat listening to the Chipmunks while doing wood work and 3D desgin. lol.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Good for you smile smile

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site