Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#387706 - 11/02/09 02:44 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: tweetymom]
P&R Mom
Unregistered

Dinah, did you hit "notify?" I did. I sincerely hope that this will be the very last straw for PDM, regarding IronFront. I can't imagine a more inappropriate post on any forum.

Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Twitter Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Facebook Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to MySpace Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Reddit
#387716 - 11/02/09 03:47 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
luv my bird
Unregistered

I've enjoyed this site for quite a while, but if this obnoxious little twerp is not banned from the site, not only will you lose me, but I'm sure others. How dare he say that!!!!!!!
PDM, it's up to you to ban him. What type of site is being run here if you allow comments that like?

Edited by luv my bird (11/02/09 03:49 PM)

Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Twitter Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Facebook Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to MySpace Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Reddit
#387717 - 11/02/09 04:21 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
I totally agree with the ladies above. IronFront you went way way over the line with that comment.It was totally inappropriate. It did however prove just how immature and obnoxious you are.

MegaMike, pay no attention to IronFront. He's always trying to stir things up. He's an ***

I think this was the last straw too. It should not be overlooked again.

#387720 - 11/02/09 04:34 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: kksuns]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

No, I want him out of my gene pool.

Srsly, xxxx!

Originally Posted By: P&R Mom

I can't imagine a more inappropriate post on any forum.
I h8 gays?

Originally Posted By: luv my bird
What type of site is being run here if you allow comments that like?
One that values free speech?

Originally Posted By: kksuns
MegaMike, pay no attention to IronFront. He's always trying to stir things up. He's an ***
I have no idea why you are supporting a homophobe.

Edited by PDM (11/02/09 05:03 PM)
Edit Reason: Language

#387724 - 11/02/09 05:06 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: IronFront]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Ironfront has already been banned temporarily.
He has been warned both before and since.
He has now done something which warrants a complete ban ~ but I can only do this while I am online and witnessing the behaviour.

This is not, by the way, supporting homophobia.

Edited by PDM (11/02/09 05:09 PM)

#387725 - 11/02/09 05:09 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: PDM]
P&R Mom
Unregistered

PDM, are you telling us you can't ban him now, having read what he has written? For heaven's sake, why not?

#387728 - 11/02/09 05:14 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I have banned him.
But, in response to ~ 'What type of site is being run here if you allow comments that like?' ~ I don't, but I can't ban him until I get online ~ and he was on a warning.

#387729 - 11/02/09 05:20 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: PDM]
P&R Mom
Unregistered

I see, I see; my apologies -- I misinterpreted your sentence.

#387731 - 11/02/09 05:35 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Sorry I didn't make myself clearer smile

Now back to the thread ...

#387738 - 11/02/09 06:06 PM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: PDM]
chnageisasound Offline

YEAH HES RIGHT I DONT LIEK GAYS EITHER!!!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
10/23/14 05:54 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors