Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#387775 - 11/03/09 01:38 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: go_go_go]
P&R Mom
Unregistered

With all due respect, you have walked into the middle of a mess. Yowo is making multiple accounts because he is 14, hostile, and angry, and has been interfering with thread after thread for a long time. Believe me when I tell you that most regular forum members are relieved that he has finally been banned.

Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Twitter Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Facebook Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to MySpace Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Reddit
#387777 - 11/03/09 01:40 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: General Disarray]
Ziggy Offline
Companion

Loc: Brooklyn NY
disarray i like the pic with ur keet skateboarding lol even tho im not a fan of skateboarding but with a keet on top i might have to change my opinion a bit =P

Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Twitter Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Facebook Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to MySpace Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. to Reddit
#387778 - 11/03/09 01:40 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: go_go_go]
userrenamed Offline

Originally Posted By: go_go_go
I seriously have no idea who Yowo is

Isn't yowo Iron Front or whatever? I just joined, but I noticed everyone calls him/her that.

#387780 - 11/03/09 01:42 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
P&R Mom
Unregistered

Okay, General Disarray, but it's not fair for you two to come onto this forum and within an hour or so start criticizing the moderator's decision about banning a member, making assumptions about members being homophobes, etc.

Perhaps you could read various threads, past and present, and glean helpful info about keets, and then when this nonsense settles down, we can all get along!

#387790 - 11/03/09 02:06 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
Stop_theInsanity Offline

This IronFront fellow seemed like a nice intelligent person with a lot to offer this site.
Why'd he/she get banned?
Maybe they should review and possibly over turn this ban.

#387793 - 11/03/09 02:10 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien [Re: ]
go_go_go Offline

We're not making assumptions, he openly claimed to be a homophobe. You sided with him. That makes you a homophobe by association, does it not?

Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Twitter Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Facebook Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to MySpace Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experien to Reddit
#387794 - 11/03/09 02:10 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: Stop_theInsanity]
Ziggy Offline
Companion

Loc: Brooklyn NY
how are there so many new members just from today amazing o-0,
nice to see the forum getting more populated =D

#387795 - 11/03/09 02:11 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: Stop_theInsanity]
Stop_theInsanity Offline

A little birdie (no pun intended)said some people were being homophobic on here.
Thats terrible cut that out NOW.

#387796 - 11/03/09 02:11 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: go_go_go]
Eugene Offline

Originally Posted By: go_go_go
We're not making assumptions, he openly claimed to be a homophobe. You sided with him. That makes you a homophobe by association, does it not?

My thoughts exactly.

lrn2read p&r mom

#387803 - 11/03/09 02:21 AM Re: Hi guys, I'd appreciate some words of experience. [Re: ]
General Disarray Offline

Loc: Sweden
Originally Posted By: Ziggy
disarray i like the pic with ur keet skateboarding lol even tho im not a fan of skateboarding but with a keet on top i might have to change my opinion a bit =P

lol i know rite?

Originally Posted By: P&R Mom
Okay, General Disarray, but it's not fair for you two to come onto this forum and within an hour or so start criticizing the moderator's decision about banning a member, making assumptions about members being homophobes, etc.

Perhaps you could read various threads, past and present, and glean helpful info about keets, and then when this nonsense settles down, we can all get along!

I wasn't criticizing moderators decisions about banning a members making assumptions about members being homophobo members I am sorry about the trouble other members are causing for your members I just want to keep it about my pets and get to know you guys because your members seem really nice!!! smile smile

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:09 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors