Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
What a new alias Yowo?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Thanks for the notifications ~ troll banned.

I am sorry that the thread has deteriorated like this.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: MegaMike
I really made this post to get advice on simple coversation starters that would not seem to come out of the blue ...

If you get on well;, and both families are happy aboutt you dating, you can just rel;ax and bne yourself and the conversation should flow hapily.

If you want some ideas, just so that you feel better about it, there are many, many questions that you can ask, which might lead to discussions. You have probably already covered some of them:

Favourite sport; any sport she is good at; teams she supports; favourite book; least-liked book; favourite author; favourite poem; favourite song; favourite group; favourite genre of music; has she travelled much; where has she been; does she speak languages; what are ~ and what have been ~ her hobbies; where has she lived; how does she celebrate her birthday / Christmas / Easter / Thanksgiving & Hallowee'en ~ if she does celebrate them; does she have or has she had or would she like to have pets ~ what kind; does she go horse-riding; does she like bowling; what is her favourite film; favourite actor & actress; does she believe in ghosts; or UFOs; is she interested in fashion; what was she like when she was little; what are her ambitions for the future; does she like computers; does she hope to learn to drive; does she ski or skate; does she enjoy photography; has her family researched their family tree; what does she do or like to do at the weekend; what is her favourite colour; is there any country she would love to visit; dies she have any plans to travel; is there anyone who she would love to meet (living or not); what is her earliest memory; does she like writing; does she consider herself creative; what is her favourite school subject; does she hope to go to university ~ which one; etc, .....

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
Companion
lol pdm great topic suggestion and shes right you can basicly talk about almost anything with a girl being ; how she does in school - like PDM said which sports she likes - if she likes video games (i met some girls that have X-boxes and stuff and enjoy playing them)- fav foods - theres just too many things too name hopefully you get the idea and i hope i helped just a lil =)

only thing im against is the age difference but if you guys really like each other then it shouldnt be a problem, yet i havent read where u wrote she was 15.

Last edited by Ziggy; 11/03/09 12:26 AM.
G
G
I'm new here too, but this community seems kind of unfriendly to me. Why are you welcoming the original poster when he is blatantly discriminatory towards an entire social demographic, yet banning someone who had enough courage to call him out?

I love birds, but I don't know if I want to be associated with a forum like this.

Companion
Companion
go go go you dont have to participate in any thread but bird threads.
and WELCOME to the forum =)

G
G
I know I don't have to, but if I participate in bird threads with fellow bird lovers who also happen to be homophobes I'm associating with homophobes. I don't want to do that. Can someone please explain to me how it's reasonable to ban someone for attacking another's prejudices unless the board itself shares the same prejudices?

T
T
Originally Posted By: Ziggy
go go go you dont have to participate in any thread but bird threads.
and WELCOME to the forum =)
Way to not even attempt to answer the question.

Companion
Companion
LOL the question wasnt for me to answer simply because im not an admin

P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
Lol -- Ziggy, you don't have to defend yourself here, hon (i.m.o.) smile Go-go-go & trupunx (who are really Yowo/Ironfront, no doubt) are merely "stirring the pot." If they really are not Yowo, then they are capable of reading all the posts in this thread and therefore seeing that the banning has nothing to do with homophobia at all.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site