Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
With all due respect, you have walked into the middle of a mess. Yowo is making multiple accounts because he is 14, hostile, and angry, and has been interfering with thread after thread for a long time. Believe me when I tell you that most regular forum members are relieved that he has finally been banned.

Companion
Companion
disarray i like the pic with ur keet skateboarding lol even tho im not a fan of skateboarding but with a keet on top i might have to change my opinion a bit =P

U
U
Originally Posted By: go_go_go
I seriously have no idea who Yowo is

Isn't yowo Iron Front or whatever? I just joined, but I noticed everyone calls him/her that.

P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
Okay, General Disarray, but it's not fair for you two to come onto this forum and within an hour or so start criticizing the moderator's decision about banning a member, making assumptions about members being homophobes, etc.

Perhaps you could read various threads, past and present, and glean helpful info about keets, and then when this nonsense settles down, we can all get along!

This IronFront fellow seemed like a nice intelligent person with a lot to offer this site.
Why'd he/she get banned?
Maybe they should review and possibly over turn this ban.

G
G
We're not making assumptions, he openly claimed to be a homophobe. You sided with him. That makes you a homophobe by association, does it not?

Companion
Companion
how are there so many new members just from today amazing o-0,
nice to see the forum getting more populated =D

A little birdie (no pun intended)said some people were being homophobic on here.
Thats terrible cut that out NOW.

E
E
Originally Posted By: go_go_go
We're not making assumptions, he openly claimed to be a homophobe. You sided with him. That makes you a homophobe by association, does it not?

My thoughts exactly.

lrn2read p&r mom

Originally Posted By: Ziggy
disarray i like the pic with ur keet skateboarding lol even tho im not a fan of skateboarding but with a keet on top i might have to change my opinion a bit =P

lol i know rite?

Originally Posted By: P&R Mom
Okay, General Disarray, but it's not fair for you two to come onto this forum and within an hour or so start criticizing the moderator's decision about banning a member, making assumptions about members being homophobes, etc.

Perhaps you could read various threads, past and present, and glean helpful info about keets, and then when this nonsense settles down, we can all get along!

I wasn't criticizing moderators decisions about banning a members making assumptions about members being homophobo members I am sorry about the trouble other members are causing for your members I just want to keep it about my pets and get to know you guys because your members seem really nice!!! smile smile

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site