RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I also want to talk about my love of birds.
In addition I'd like to exstinguish all racism and homophobia.
Now I'm not a religious man but didn't Jesus say something to the like of
"you can celebrate your unity till every gay is dead
but why don't you stop your fronting with real unity instead
and on a better dime on this sh**** little globe
we would crucify the racists and be bashing all the homophobes"

Companion
Companion
I just want to keep it about my pets and get to know you guys because your members seem really nice!!! smile smile [/quote]

lol we all do
and thank you LOL =p we are and this forum is very helping toward keet problems and any other animals

E
E
...except this section of the forums isn't about Parakeets.

My bad for the wrong section.
Thanks for the heads up Eugene.
You seem like a good person.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: General Disarray
go_go_go and I just joined today because we both posted on talkbudgies.com and he found this forum and told me about it so we both joined today because we both posted on talkbudgies for awhile and this looks like a really great forum too so we would like to be able to post here to and talk about our parakeets and get some advice since you guys seem to know a lot about birds and love them just as much as we do its not fair that your yelling at us when we just love our birds just as much as you do.

Hello General Disarray.
I have too place a warning here that, since there has been a spate of new members, and a number are trolls, most have been banned and the rest are on 'watch'.
Thank you.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Now back to Mega Mike.

As you can see, you have been given some of the advice that you required and you have also received a fair amount of criticism about your statement that you are a little homophobic.

I think that this is understandable, because prejudice is not a nice thing to feel. (Though I condemn the immature & trollish way that this was done)

You are still very young and, hopefully, as you mature, you will learn to accept each person as an individual.

Try to imagine how you would feel, if people were suspicious of you, or hated you, or were prejudiced against you, simply because of your sexual orientation, or the colour of your eyes, etc.

That would be wrong & unfair, wouldn't it?
Think about it.

You ask about conversation possibilities, but interacting with people is not just about talking to a girl on a date; it is about how you conduct yourself in all situations, with all sorts of people.

I have no idea why you are phobic, but, whatever caused this, it is not the fault of every gay person, so it is illogical to be phobic about all gay people.

You may find that you will arouse unfortunate responses elsewhere ~ as you have on here ~ if you do not have a good think about this and, hopefully, reconsider.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
M
M
Ok, lets get down to business. I'm not here to make any uncomfortable or uncalled for comments...I'm here to help :))

I'm the same age as your friend so therefore I think I can help you out here. First off, as far as conversation goes, try to find something you guys have in common and talk about that and see where that goes. Also try learning some more about her but DO NOT pressure her into saying anything she doesn't want to. (not that you would just a warning though, 15-16 yr old girls...especially shy ones are sensitive sometimes about what they tell people.)

Also, try to make her laugh, not rude jokes though, girls like guys who make them laugh and fell comfortable. Be her friend as you already have been being. Maybe compliment her outfit or eyes or hair to let her know non-chalantly that you think she is attractive. (*whispering this* girls like that...:)...) Good job so far btw. :))

As far as physical stuff. Don't push it. give her hugs and arm around her. and then when you are saying goodbye if you are up to it kiss her cheek sweetly and casually.

Asking her out....hmmmm...this is a toughy! First of all don't be all typical dummy and say 'hey u wanna date' or 'hey u wanna go out with me?' Try something more along the lines of this...

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight, and I really like you. I think you like me a lot too. I know I'm a little older than you...I hope this doesn't bother you. So...I'm nervous in saying this...but...do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Then wait for her answer. I hope this helped...and ignore their silly comments. :))

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site