Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Good on you, lisa for cancelling your subscriptions.

Are there ways to get your magazines on your kindle?

What is the recycled items crafts mag like? that sounds interesting.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I don't like the idea of getting Kindle magazines because generally you pay full price but you can't share them with others. If I'm going to pay for them then I want to share them smile

I was thinking of you when reading the recycling one. It may find its way to you smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
That would be very cool. :-)

I just found out i can use the Kindle app for free on my iphone. I have not done it yet, but it's nice to know i have the option to never be without a book!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That is very cool about the free Kindle app Jilly - you can download TONS and TONS of books!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
hehe - i just downloaded my first book from the Amazon Kindle app - and it's about hoarding! :-)

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I was just looking around an realized I hoard office supplies. I kind of have a love affair with them. I am going to work on using things up!

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Right now I am hoarding my recycling. I have a huge lean to area for my green station, potting bench and tool area.

This area is a mess and I am working to clean it up and make it a joy to mess around in. While I do this and the myriad of other things i need to catch up on, my recycling is just piling up (i don't have curbside).

So I need to set aside time to sort things, put things in the right bins, put them in my car, and set aside a day to drive to the recyclers that pay me cash money for my efforts.

This day might not happen for a month, though- so many other things to do. I hope i can sit down with my calendar and work this out. smile

Good Friend
Good Friend
I hoard books. I used to read one or two and then trade them in for the credit and then buy a couple more but the trade in value got so crappy that I guess I just started keeping them so now I have dozens of piles of books six foot tall plus I have a huge bookshelf full of them. I also hoard computer parts in boxes in the attic.

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”-Johann Goethe
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
'Books' seem to be a popular choice for hoarders smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #405224 10/13/10 04:19 AM
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I have been using PaperbackSwap.com for my books lately. I highly recommend this route to trade out old books for new ones. It's one to one for a book.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site