This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#395586 - 02/15/10 07:17 AM Magazines and Newspapers
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
How many magazines and newspapers do you get in your home every months?

Do you get a daily or weekly newspaper?

What do you do with them when you're done?

Add Magazines and Newspapers to Twitter Add Magazines and Newspapers to Facebook Add Magazines and Newspapers to MySpace Add Magazines and Newspapers to Del.icio.us Digg Magazines and Newspapers Add Magazines and Newspapers to Yahoo My Web Add Magazines and Newspapers to Google Bookmarks Add Magazines and Newspapers to Stumbleupon Add Magazines and Newspapers to Reddit
#395594 - 02/15/10 07:50 AM Re: Magazines and Newspapers [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I had managed to NOT have any publications coming to me, and then I joined a few RV organizations that sent me their mags. So now I get the Thousand Trails magazine, the Escapees RV Club magazine, the Good Sam RV travel magazine, and the Camping World RV magazine.

Eeeks.

I do read them all, and then I leave them in the magazine/library exchanges at the RV parks for others. So it works out.

If that was not an option for me, I would bring my magazines to libraries and thrift stores. Better to have them be reused than recycled.

Best of all is not to get them in the first place and read things online. I know I could probably get these subscriptions cancelled, but I DO read them and they are paid for anyway with my club memberships.

As for mags we used to get, like Sci American, we cancelled those and just read science websites now, for example.

What magazines do other people get? What do you do with them after?

Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Twitter Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Facebook Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to MySpace Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Magazines and Newspapers Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Stumbleupon Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Reddit
#397766 - 03/27/10 05:46 AM Re: Magazines and Newspapers [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I subscribed to a bunch of literary style magazines for a year, to get inspiration and ideas from them. Their time is all running out now and I'm very glad. It was nice to read them, but also an "obligation" when they came in. I already have a huge backlog of books to read and review. So I'm glad they are all ending.

Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Twitter Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Facebook Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to MySpace Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Magazines and Newspapers Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Stumbleupon Add Re: Magazines and Newspapers to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
05:48 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors