Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#394640 - 01/28/10 02:21 AM Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I actually am going to invent something here, lisa. I am excited. I will invent this cool felt cleaning wipe out of junk mail I pick up off the streets. smile

Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Twitter Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Facebook Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to MySpace Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Reddit
#395591 - 02/15/10 02:23 AM Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I am sure your ebook full of ideas will be fantastic!

Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Twitter Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Facebook Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to MySpace Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? to Reddit
#395597 - 02/15/10 03:03 AM Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Thanks. Dan and I were actually talking about my invention ideas today, and how I will have to come up with something that allows my junk mail fibers to have some kind of 'give' to make them flexible and not just absorbent.

Dan then talked about how he wants to create some kind of construction matrix using used coffee grounds, for making things like furniture. The grounds would make attractive patterns swirling in some kind of matrix. Maybe we will both invent something cool out of garbage. smile

#397497 - 03/22/10 08:32 PM Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

One thing i have seen lately that impressed me was that some major companies are starting to sell concentrated cleaning products. You save the mister or bottle you have already, and then you just buy the small packets to refill your containers.

This is a GREAT idea. Reducing waste in the first place is much more green than recycling. So this way, less containers to recycle in the first place.

It's a positive step and nice to see.

#397761 - 03/27/10 01:38 AM Re: What Household Cleaners do you Use? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Yes that's very true! It's like how we buy packets of drink mix and add our own water. It saves a ton of money in shipping.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors