RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#391059 12/06/09 08:53 AM
H
OP Offline
H
hi dere. how are you. i need some help plz help me out....

Hi dere. how are you....i really need some serious help. dere is this gal that liked me at a frnd birthday party. so this gal tol my frnd to tell me that she is interested in me. so i saw the gal and i liked her aswell and she is hell cute. so i said ok so we start talking to each other n gave away numbers to each other and start msging each other so its been like 2 weeks or so. so just 2 days ago i had the chane to meet her on a frnd party in his house so i was very glad to see her and talk to her....but i find her that she still doesnt trusts me, she feels shy talking to me and while we were talking she was lost, i mean she was looking for words.
so i really wanna know this gal and i want to spent more time with her but the problem is she is too choosy and she said it may take 2-3 years to know me well and then we become gud frnds, i was like, ru kidding....we were having this convo through chatting....so here i wanna know, what should i do, where should i go from here.

i hope you help me out here and plz email me back ill be waiting.

BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
You didn't say how old either of you are. I am guessing that you are probably still in high school. You will have to respect her feeling that you need to get to know each other better. Texting does not really provide the interaction needed to get to know each other.

There is another possiblily; she may have gotten friendlier during your texting than she meant to be. It can be easy to write something that is a little more forward than you really are. Then when she meet you in person again, she was at a loss for words.

I suggest you let her know that you want to be friends and want to have real conversations with her.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Heartbreaker smile

Yes, I agree with BLR.
Just be friendly; give her and the friendship some time ~ and see what happens.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
L
L
they are right
you can't got heart of girl before you got all her thoughts first
she must know that you are her man
she must see her hero in you
i think you need more time to do that
2 weeks are not enough
some people spend years to do that

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site