Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I do think it's a good idea to incorporate ingesting as many antioxidants into our diets are possible, to fight off aging and the toxic environments we live in.

In our beverages, food and supplements, we can make good choices. I have powders and drops to add to water. White and Green teas are full of antioxidants. Fresh fruit and veggies are ideal sources. Even coffee, chocolate and red wine are antioxidant sources.

I have one of my daily habits on an iPhone app i use each day to track taking antioxidants.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
That's a great idea Jilly, to use your iPhone to help out with that!

Your conversation reminded me that because of my very screwy schedule today I never had "breakfast" - my EAS protein shake. I was racing all over without any food. So not only did I not get my protein and fiber, but I never had any of my vitamins either! I'll go do that now smile Thank you!

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I like it when forum posts serve as positive reminders for activities! :-)

I am traveling right now, and am trying to be very easy on myself for my personal habits. Today I got in a long walk, had veggies, protein, dairy, fruit and fiber. But no vitamins. i guess I can go downstairs and see if my mom will let me take some of hers.

Then i can come back up here and meditate for five minutes and then do legs up the wall. :-)

Off to find some vitamins!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site