RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403021 07/07/10 09:08 AM
A
OP Offline
A
hi guys. i am 15 and i met this rich girl from tuition but i dont really like rich girls but i find this girl somthing special bout her.i think she knows that i like her because my friend is her last time school mate and i guess he told her i like her. but it was only 2 months i saw her at tuition and she doesnt really notice me much, i guess. But in the month of march my best friend who sits beside me during tuition told me that she was secretly glancing at me quickly and turn her head to pretend to look at the calender. i dont understand what she means...then at a school fair i asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. But i didnt really talk to her much becos after tuition i didnt really have a chance to chat with her becos she goes home early. Then my friend adviced me to tell her i like her. I sent her an sms.She started avoidiong me from that day on.

She rejected me. But even after she rejected me she still keeps secretly looking at me in tuition classes. Shes making me confused.Then my cousin advice me to pretend to send a wrong mssg to her so i can understand what she feels bout me. I sms her:"actually i dun understand what pt(the girl's name)wants she keeps looking at me like i m a freak i dont know if she likes me or not, i m confused. She text me back she said: 'Dude i dont really think that mssg was meant for me and i dont wan anyhting from u nor do i think u are a freak, why so self-conscious?' then i asked her if we could start over again as friends. She said:'i guess its ok'
And she still keeps secretly glancing at me .
I dont understand what she wants she was like at 1st reject me then suddenly secretly look at me then she started avoiding me...I nid some help here pls...or advice... anything... pls

Anything #403032 07/07/10 11:28 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome smile

It could be that she finds you interesting, or that she is interested in seeing how you behave around her, since she knows that you like her.

After all, if there was a girl who liked you, and someone told you about her, wouldn't you glance at her, to see what she was like ~ even if you weren't attracted to her?

It sounds as if she doesn't mind being friendly with you, but that, at present, anyway, she does not want anything romantic from the friendship ~ and wants to be sure that you realise this.

I actually think that this is quite fair. It's better than leading boys on, I think.

There are lots of boys and girls who are in a similar situation to you ~ liking someone romantically, who is only interested in being friendly. There are probably quite a few in your classes.

But, in time, you will find someone who you like and who likes you back.

Good luck:)

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #403033 07/08/10 12:00 AM
K
Regular
Regular
K
hello and welcome smile
ok,im a girl and i do a lot of the same things when i like a guy, but i also glance at just ramdom people to see if they are looking at me.and im not saying thats why shes looking at u like that. resently i just started likeing a guy at school. and im embarrest to be around him. and i think he likes me back.so sometimes i glance at him to see if he is looking at me. but when ever he looks in my direction, i look at something different like another person or something on the wall. once again, im not saying thats why she looks at u in that way but thats problebly the reason she does look at u.
the other think is she is problebly interested in u but problebly feels wierd to be in a relationship with u,lol. give it time. after a while of being friends, she problebly be more fond of u.
smile wish u luck with this smile

My dear bugies, Heather and Eglatine, and my first one Feather who has passed, they are mine forever
A
OP Offline
A
Hi guys thanks for your advice i appreciate it a lot.Erm...theres jus a tiny bit i dont understand now...actually i still dont really know her full name so my cousin adviced me to ask her becos i find it quite hard to find a topic to chat wiv her on facebook. So i asked for her full name on facebook. But my close friend, who was her primary school friend questioned me back something i cant answer him on facebook, he said: "why should she, tell u her full name?" and she replied : "thankyou xxxx(my friend's name) laugh Lol."

What should i do now? Any advice would be helpful...

Anything #403080 07/09/10 04:29 AM
K
Regular
Regular
K
well, even if u feel embarrest, just ask her what it is. smile i think its the best way to go. but u should really ask your friend what hes doing i mean why is he speaking to her if he knows u like her? so, u should just ask her what it is. i think it will go great! so dont worrie to much laugh

My dear bugies, Heather and Eglatine, and my first one Feather who has passed, they are mine forever
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks i'll give it a try. Erm...can u give me some other tips on how to date this girl i mean...i find it hard to find topics to chat wiv her... i mean how can i find topics to chat wiv her?

Anything #403083 07/09/10 11:32 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you want to chat with her and she is happy to be 'friends', then just chat as if she were your friend.

Don't pressure her to be more than that.

Talk about hobbies, music, films, school subjects, etc
Eg:
What is your favourite ...?
Do you like ...?
Have you ever been to ...?

It may be that your close friend thought that it was a bit impolite to demand her full name on Facebook, if she hasn't put it on there herself ~ but why don't you just ask him?
Why did he feel that he should step into that conversation?
Did he feel that you were doing something wrong?
Does he like her himself?!

And, rather than using your cousin and the mutual friend as intermediaries, why not just ask her how she feels?
It could work out best ~ even if you don't get the reply that you want.

She must know that you like her, but she has indicated that the most she would be happy with is friendship.
However, you would like to know if there is any chance that she would consider going out with you.

You could just go and ask her, or you could develop a friendship with her, first, by just being pleasant and friendly ~ and chatting about what is going on locally, and likes & dislikes, etc.

Good luck smile

PDM #403107 07/10/10 11:12 AM
A
OP Offline
A
ok thanks for the advice. so now it means i am actually lacking of friendship with her? or what?

Anything #403129 07/11/10 01:50 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
As I see it, at present you know this girl, you like her, she knows that you like her, but doesn't seem to be encouraging a relationship.

However, she is willing to accept friendship.
So be friendly.

And who knows?
The friendship may even blossom into something else.

The best relationships are, I think, also the best friendships.

But she really may not want more that to be just friendly - and, if this is the case, then you must accept it, because a relationship has to be a two-way thing for it to be successful.

You really would not be happy with her ~ no matter how attractive you found her ~ if she were not as interested in you, as you were in her.

But no-one can have too many friends ~ and, as I said, you never know where friendship may lead smile

Good luck smile

Last edited by PDM; 07/13/10 01:21 AM. Reason: typo

PDM #403149 07/12/10 09:56 AM
A
OP Offline
A
ok thanks ill give it a try

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site