Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#400908 - 05/14/10 10:20 PM Re: Yoga Reduces Stress [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
OK I did it tonight, as my 20 minutes of meditation. I did have books nearby in case I wanted to read instead, but the 20 minutes flew by. It was a little challenging to get into position - my floor is fairly cluttered - but eventually I figured out how to get there. I have *just* enough room between my bed and my tall dresser which I used as my wall.

My legs got a little sore by the end, but I think it was a good start!

Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Twitter Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Facebook Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to MySpace Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Reduces Stress Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Reddit
#401851 - 06/01/10 04:29 AM Re: Yoga Reduces Stress [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
True, Lisa, it takes some futzing around to get in the right position. In my mom's guest room here there is a little bit of wall space right behind the door. I hope no one tries to come in while I am lying there. :-)

Okay, i am going to do some floor yoga and then 20 mins of legs up the wall with my books....right now!

Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Twitter Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Facebook Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to MySpace Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Reduces Stress Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga Reduces Stress to Reddit
#403934 - 08/16/10 02:01 AM Re: Yoga Reduces Stress [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I have not done any yoga since I moved to my new "forever" place. I miss it, but don't want to stress myself out over having to make a workable daily life schedule yet. Right now I am working on turning my vampire hours into normal human hours and that is challenging enough!

Eventually I would like to be doing 10-15 minutes of yoga daily, with five minutes of meditation.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
27 minutes 46 seconds ago
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
28 minutes 42 seconds ago
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
29 minutes 56 seconds ago
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
32 minutes 29 seconds ago
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
33 minutes 8 seconds ago
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
34 minutes 30 seconds ago
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
53 minutes 11 seconds ago
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 03:09 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors