Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#405448 - 10/20/10 08:33 PM Don't know what I should do
zunder Offline

Hi it's zunder. Meanwhile, away from the topic of keets, I really really like a girl. I want to have a relationship with her, but don't want to move too quickly. I don't think she likes me. In fact I'm pretty sure she doesn't, but she doesn't know me very well either. I've been talking to her quite a bit, but making no headway at all. All my friends at school are in relationships. She won't talk to me unless I approach her and ask a question. What do you think I should talk about that would make her want to at least talk to me some?
Here are some facts about her:

She is an animal activist
She once tied herself to a tree to stop Parks and Rec from building a gym or something on top of a forest.
She writes songs (like me!)
She does not like mainstream music.
She wants to be a photo journalist when she grows up.

Thanks for any suggestions

Zunder

Add Don't know what I should do to Twitter Add Don't know what I should do to Facebook Add Don't know what I should do to MySpace Add Don't know what I should do to Del.icio.us Digg Don't know what I should do Add Don't know what I should do to Yahoo My Web Add Don't know what I should do to Google Bookmarks Add Don't know what I should do to Stumbleupon Add Don't know what I should do to Reddit
#405487 - 10/21/10 09:45 AM Re: Don't know what I should do [Re: zunder]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Hi Zunder. smile

I would suggest that you don't rush to be in a relationship, but, rather, just be yourself and be friendly and interested. Ask her about those interests that you list, for example. smile

Good luck!

Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Twitter Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Facebook Add Re: Don't know what I should do to MySpace Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Don't know what I should do Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Stumbleupon Add Re: Don't know what I should do to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Forgiveness
by Tracy3
10/22/14 02:42 AM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors