The Child Health Site
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#418471 - 09/23/11 08:01 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
we sure can its called "free choice" lol

Add Re: male friend getting married to Twitter Add Re: male friend getting married to Facebook Add Re: male friend getting married to MySpace Add Re: male friend getting married to Del.icio.us Digg Re: male friend getting married Add Re: male friend getting married to Yahoo My Web Add Re: male friend getting married to Google Bookmarks Add Re: male friend getting married to Stumbleupon Add Re: male friend getting married to Reddit
#419880 - 11/04/11 05:27 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
pawiiandbhawii Offline

Loc: india
u can still cntinue wid him but u have to join her wife too now nd make her feel that ur there only to make their rlationshop stronger nd stronger

Add Re: male friend getting married to Twitter Add Re: male friend getting married to Facebook Add Re: male friend getting married to MySpace Add Re: male friend getting married to Del.icio.us Digg Re: male friend getting married Add Re: male friend getting married to Yahoo My Web Add Re: male friend getting married to Google Bookmarks Add Re: male friend getting married to Stumbleupon Add Re: male friend getting married to Reddit
#419881 - 11/04/11 05:35 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: illusive Fantasy]
pawiiandbhawii Offline

Loc: india
parrot smile is lukin awsome and da cage :)too but da parrot isnt hppy coz frown noone wants to be restricted caged etc. even we cnt even live under our parents restrictions in our sweet home so how can a parrot lives happy there in a cage

#419890 - 11/05/11 05:27 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
pawiiandbhawii, that is a very good point about making it so I can be an asset to their marriage. Any ideas how to do that? Will have to give that some thought! smile

#420041 - 11/11/11 09:28 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Well now. My friend and his fiance actually broke up this week.

#420087 - 11/13/11 07:54 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Wow!!! smile

#420089 - 11/13/11 08:03 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
There are so many times that we spend our energy about what might happen in the future, and it never even does happen smile

Whether you're male or female, there's almost always going to be some sorts of issues if you become interested in opposite-sex heterosexual friends. So it wouldn't have been "better" if you'd been born a guy - you could easily have become friends with a female and had the same issue when other relationships developed.

That is part of the reason many people make an effort to develop same-sex heterosexual friends with common interests, because those relationships are more immune to those sorts of concerns.

You're actively working on that task, slowly but surely, so that is great!

And in the meantime, you still have access to your male friend, which is also great.

#420686 - 12/05/11 03:53 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Really? It would never occur to me to make same sex friendships because of that kind of concern. I guess it's something I can try to do now, though.

I finally have some local girlfriends to do some things with. That's much more than i had before. I should see if any of those girls are into hiking, paddling or camping. Maybe one of them would like to go camping at the hot springs?

hmmmm

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
39 minutes 22 seconds ago
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:35 PM
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:09 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors