RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
its not about age instead its about feelings.every human has different experiences as we both have.
love never starts with blindness ....people wants to b blind bcuz it takes everything to find ur dream partner and once we find then we don't wanna look other side .love deserve blindness bcuz if u keep open ur eyes then u r not gonna make it.there is no point to put ur brain and logic in love .
everything has its positive and negative sides so love also have .if u get succeed in love then life is like song which u never wanna end it but if u don't get it then life is a living hell.so we have to take risk and risk is a second name of life . and for love its a very cheap price.
i respect girls bcuz they r better then guys in relationships but once a guy get serious in relationship then u can't imagine what a guy a can do .please don't give justification about urself . know u r mature.

Good Friend
Good Friend
I think age has everything to do with it. With age comes experience. Lots of it. Too bad about that, but that's how it goes.
The only unconditional love (which I think you are thinking about) is that between parent and child. Every other kind is conditional and should be. You should never blindly put yourself through sometthing abusive are harmful to you in the name of "love". Of course, there are ups and downs and this is what you learn to do AFTER you have gone through the "in love" state, which you don't do if it doesn't make it long enough.
You sound like a nice person, I hope the best comes your way, but you have a lot to learn as we all do.
Never heard that Risk is the second name of love. I thought sacrifice was.
Risk would be the second name of life

A
A
explain me what is sacrifice.in love ...???
as much i learn love is always unconditional but sacrifice is conditional.the defination of sacrifice is different for every person .consider me i will sacrifice everything for her if she truly loves me .one day my girlfriend from india asked me to change my religion from catholic to hindu.this is not a condition and religion is nothing to do with love .things should b sensible to sacrifice not like that one day u wake up try to change my identity.if u want sacrifice then be ready to do the same .
if u putting ur logic and condition in love then its never gonna work it because heart don't understand anything its just our brain who think about what we got and what we loose.
if love is conditional then there is no difference b/w love and business....we should never modify a person according to our need instead we have to accept full personality with his good and bad things.
i think everything teaches us something and we need only will power to learn .its not necessary that u should b of 60 yrs to to show experience.

Good Friend
Good Friend
Well...I'm not that old. But so what if I were????...I have a lot of years experience, and trying to explain it to someone who is young I have learned is useless.... but here goes.

If I had unconditional love I would still be putting up with someone abusing me physically and emotionally. I chose NOT to. It is a condition with me. You can't treat me that way and continue to be with me. I might love you, but you will no longer get to be with me. Make sense? It ended, so the love ended with it...after a long while.

With my children there are no conditions. They can be horrible, treat me horribly, I might not want to be around them, but I will always love them. End of story.

Love is sacrafice. I have learned that. And that is ok. What if you abosolutely do not want to convert to hinduism? You might anyway, that is a sacrifice you are willing to make. If it means nothing to you to do this, it's not much of a sacrifice, by the way. If it were important for you to remain catholic, it would be a major sacrifice.

Love is conditional and needs to be so that you always have the self love you need. You aren't any good to yourself or to anyone else if you don't have that.

No one should change your identity, I don't believe in that and you can't change others. You can only change yourself. I think deep down you see that. She should not be putting that condition on you, but there you are.

It's important to her. Go for it if it means more to be with her than staying catholic, which it doesn't sound like it is. So no issue, no sacrifice. Wait 'till something that means something important comes into the picture.

By the way, my love is working. We are different people, but our values are the same, we want the same outcome, which is to grow old together. I have a peaceful acceptance of my mate and him me.

Believe me, it's not a business. It took a lifetime to find each other, but we would probably have been too selfish to have made it work when we were younger. I tell him all the time I wish he were the father of my kids and I know he feels the same.

My life is lived transparently and I make no demands (other than he pick up his socks) smile and it's a mutual respect and understanding and trust. It feels long overdue and wonderful

A
A
i know u r very experienced but don't compare or think every girl is like u and u sounds like u representing girl's community.but i m talking about both.i really don't have any problem in changing my religion or anything related to me except my sexuality......lol
i hope u read a story of an elephant and 6 blind men.in this story everyone touches the elephant and describe it in own experience.as we both doing
i m talking about mass population that when in particular relationship the word "I" comes then it will break everything .i m not talking about blind sacrifice and give him everything .but as far as we love each other then there is no question of condition .both r free to do anything within certain limits and this limit is decided by each individual himself in relationship.consider me i love her alot and she is free to do anything and even i told her many times that if u find someone better than me then go with him and i will b happy for u. i always concern about her things and may b this is called sacrifice. but each human is different and everyone has his own preferences in life.a girl looses everything if she find wrong man but a guy also loose things if he find a wrong girl .
i m 21yrs old and i love to learned about about these things and i m not like other guys who read a twilight and think that they become a love guru.
i don't know what kind of personality u both are but i think as far as u both r sacrificing... ur relationship is working and the day on of u stop then it will no longer work.ur previous relationships break bcuz u r sacrificing but he don't and he was a fool who loose most important thing of his life

Good Friend
Good Friend
Oh yes you are so right. There is no one quite like me.
I am basing my opinion, and everyone has one...like the story of the elephant...old story, on my experience and those of people, both men and women, and my children and friends and family. You can't do any different than that no matter how open minded you think you are. You are only 1 person feeling the elephant.

I laugh at the idea that someone could read twighlight and become a love guru... smile I suppose they are out there.

I will end here I only comented way back at the top of this string of posts about opposites attracting...I think they do, but I don't think that's a good reason to think things will work out. Got off topic.

Good luck to you and your relationship with your girl. Hope it works out and you have a happy ever after.

A
A
i think i m right about my opinion bcuz i saw enough examples and they r really happy and completing each other.the six blinds have feel elephant and have different opinion about his image but if they combine their experiences then they can figure out the right image or dimensions of elephant.
but whatever its very nice talking to u and first time a girl sustain that much against me in argument may b bcuz u r married or very experienced .
i wish u a very good and happy married life .
if someday i get break up then u have to find girl for me and i trust u that u understand girl's better than me....lol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site