Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
we sure can its called "free choice" lol

P
P
u can still cntinue wid him but u have to join her wife too now nd make her feel that ur there only to make their rlationshop stronger nd stronger

P
P
parrot smile is lukin awsome and da cage :)too but da parrot isnt hppy coz frown noone wants to be restricted caged etc. even we cnt even live under our parents restrictions in our sweet home so how can a parrot lives happy there in a cage

J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
pawiiandbhawii, that is a very good point about making it so I can be an asset to their marriage. Any ideas how to do that? Will have to give that some thought! smile

J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Well now. My friend and his fiance actually broke up this week.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Wow!!! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
There are so many times that we spend our energy about what might happen in the future, and it never even does happen smile

Whether you're male or female, there's almost always going to be some sorts of issues if you become interested in opposite-sex heterosexual friends. So it wouldn't have been "better" if you'd been born a guy - you could easily have become friends with a female and had the same issue when other relationships developed.

That is part of the reason many people make an effort to develop same-sex heterosexual friends with common interests, because those relationships are more immune to those sorts of concerns.

You're actively working on that task, slowly but surely, so that is great!

And in the meantime, you still have access to your male friend, which is also great.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Really? It would never occur to me to make same sex friendships because of that kind of concern. I guess it's something I can try to do now, though.

I finally have some local girlfriends to do some things with. That's much more than i had before. I should see if any of those girls are into hiking, paddling or camping. Maybe one of them would like to go camping at the hot springs?

hmmmm

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site