The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#406935 - 12/21/10 04:03 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: MW1]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I agree with you, MW1

Add Re: male friend getting married to Twitter Add Re: male friend getting married to Facebook Add Re: male friend getting married to MySpace Add Re: male friend getting married to Del.icio.us Digg Re: male friend getting married Add Re: male friend getting married to Yahoo My Web Add Re: male friend getting married to Google Bookmarks Add Re: male friend getting married to Stumbleupon Add Re: male friend getting married to Reddit
#407045 - 12/23/10 10:46 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: MW1]
Angela Nielsen Offline

Same here, it would really bothers me a lot when my husband go with another woman especially if their only two of them.

Add Re: male friend getting married to Twitter Add Re: male friend getting married to Facebook Add Re: male friend getting married to MySpace Add Re: male friend getting married to Del.icio.us Digg Re: male friend getting married Add Re: male friend getting married to Yahoo My Web Add Re: male friend getting married to Google Bookmarks Add Re: male friend getting married to Stumbleupon Add Re: male friend getting married to Reddit
#418180 - 09/19/11 12:15 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Does it make a difference to you guys if the woman friend was in the picture for a decade already as a hiking buddy?

I mean, i've been a constant and true friend all this time. That must count for something. I should not be penalized for having a vajajay. smile

#418218 - 09/19/11 07:16 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
i believe once married ...you can have oppositie sex friends BUT..never should go out with the oppositie sex for any activity alone, nor should the opposite sex friend come to the house while the spouse is not there...

after all YOUR MARRIED.

if you do things you do it in mixed group not alone...i dont care how long each may have known each other.

#418219 - 09/19/11 07:23 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
A lot depends on the people and the situation.

When I was working, and was friendly with some male colleagues, I might sometimes have lunch with one or other of them. No problem. It felt innocent to me and my husband wasn't worried at all. But my Dad found it very odd.

My husband has to work with female colleagues, which may include having lunch together or working away from home. I trust him, so that's ok.

But, as I indicated, before, if he told me that he was going on a long hike, alone in the countryside, with another woman, then I would not like it at all.

Of course, if ~ as in your case ~ this was something that had been happening long before I met him, then I really don't know how I would react. smile

#418223 - 09/19/11 08:47 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Maybe this is a generational gap thing. I am starting to resent being female.

#418225 - 09/19/11 09:22 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

never known ethics and moral's to be generational.

#418226 - 09/19/11 09:44 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

i disagree this is a moral/ethical issue.

#418240 - 09/19/11 11:59 PM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

thats what im saying jilly...it shouldnt be a generational thing.

#418247 - 09/20/11 02:22 AM Re: male friend getting married [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

It's a tough thing to figure out. Sigh. Most of my friends are men and I have lost so many once they get married. Sometimes I think I would have been better off born male. :P

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
07/30/14 05:49 PM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 10:48 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
07/29/14 05:42 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/28/14 02:47 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors