Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
ahhhhhhh family cruise now there is a meditation visual to use ...at least i would think... smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
The family cruise was extremely traumatic, so if anything I needed serious efforts with meditation and yoga to make it through that.

Once we finally made it home again, school started right up, and my backlog was immense, so it's taken me weeks to destress from it. I'm still not there - Mused's voting period begins on Sunday, so I'm heading right into that high level of work. And my book goes live in 2 weeks. So it's going to be an insanely hectic week coming up.

One step at a time.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
ohhhhhhhhh ....oppps...sorry ...not the way you want a cruise to go for sure...

and you thrive on hectic do you realize you would more than likely go insane if things leveled out...but i bet it would be nice for you for a little while huh???

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I kind of commented on what illusive is saying in the 'last two weeks of class' thread. I do agree that you, Lisa, seem to thrive on hectic, even though I know your stated goal is serenity. smile

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I managed to recycle an entire huge bin of expired coupons the other night. YAY! I can't believe how much space that was taking up. I have a whole new spot on the floor now. smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK I think my clutter tasks are now falling into discrete areas, so rather than having them all in one large pile here, I'll break them out into separate threads so it's easier to discuss.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
YAY! I managed to cut out a big chunk of my laptop inbox emails...the nonpersonal stuff has been sitting for months. I still have more to do, but I DID manage to get in a lot of unsubscribes, which seems to be 95% of the battle.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

That is *great* news! Yes it seems that so many places are sending automated mail nowadays. I actively am unsubscribing to them, and it does help immensely. Every day I do one or two more, and it helps.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Thanks, Lisa. I still have way too much automated stuff coming in. A lot of it is various outdoor meetups in three places - northern AZ, yuma, and southern california, since I don't know yet where I will be living, and I am trying to see what place will work out for me this way. I keep being afraid to unsubscribe from all this, which i know is silly. I can always find them again once I figure out where to live.

I also have a lot of yahoo groups i follow on tiny house living, frugality, RVing, sustainable living and so on.

There is probably a better way to keep up to date with all these topics besides getting emails, but I don't know what that could be.

I've even stopped using social media, as a way to cut out the random noise. Honestly, I don't miss those elements at all.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly -

I understand completely about not unsubscribing from the interesting feeds, and that makes sense. So instead, set up your mail to auto-file them into a folder. That way you can reference them when you want to, but they don't clutter up your main inbox.

You can do the same with other topics.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site