Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#422044 - 02/04/12 04:12 AM Re: Moving and STRESS [Re: jilly]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
sleep??? did someone say sleep???? i was suffering for two years without sleep finally the doctor figured ENUF..an prescribed some barbituate which normally would not make me nuts about taking it...in fact it still doesnt and im only doing half doses...but he has started me at gettings some sleep finally...i just have to learn to get to bed at a decent hour ...

it got so bad i at times couldnt talk right...an id laugh because id notice it and couldnt do a dern thing about it.

Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Twitter Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Facebook Add Re: Moving and STRESS to MySpace Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Moving and STRESS Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Stumbleupon Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Reddit
#422092 - 02/05/12 02:44 PM Re: Moving and STRESS [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Thanks, guys. This entire weekend for me is about not stressing. I refuse to do anything important. I have actually planned this on my calendar. yesterday went well. smile

So my take home from this is that i can look ahead on my calendar for when i have stressy stuff going on, and plan the next few days to deliberately be low key.

Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Twitter Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Facebook Add Re: Moving and STRESS to MySpace Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Moving and STRESS Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Stumbleupon Add Re: Moving and STRESS to Reddit
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:49 PM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:42 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/28/14 02:47 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors