This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424703 - 11/30/12 01:32 AM Life Without Love
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US

Add Life Without Love to Twitter Add Life Without Love to Facebook Add Life Without Love to MySpace Add Life Without Love to Del.icio.us Digg Life Without Love Add Life Without Love to Yahoo My Web Add Life Without Love to Google Bookmarks Add Life Without Love to Stumbleupon Add Life Without Love to Reddit
#424751 - 12/19/12 05:59 AM Re: Life Without Love [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I guess. The tree doesn't need flowers or fruit except to propagate, and there are non-fruiting methods to establish new plants as well.

So if the tree isn't interested in bearing young, can it still have love?

Add Re: Life Without Love to Twitter Add Re: Life Without Love to Facebook Add Re: Life Without Love to MySpace Add Re: Life Without Love to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Life Without Love Add Re: Life Without Love to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Life Without Love to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Life Without Love to Stumbleupon Add Re: Life Without Love to Reddit
#424762 - 12/21/12 02:02 AM Re: Life Without Love [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Jilly -

One could also say that a tree with blossoms and fruit then encourages others to care for it and be around it, which then it's more likely to survive longer. It won't be chopped down as a weed smile. It won't wither due to lack of care.

So the fact that it is bringing beauty into the world helps to ensure its longer health and life. Even putting aside any thoughts of baby trees.

Add Re: Life Without Love to Twitter Add Re: Life Without Love to Facebook Add Re: Life Without Love to MySpace Add Re: Life Without Love to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Life Without Love Add Re: Life Without Love to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Life Without Love to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Life Without Love to Stumbleupon Add Re: Life Without Love to Reddit
#424796 - 12/31/12 06:08 AM Re: Life Without Love [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Not bad! :-)

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:39 PM
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 11:09 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
11/25/14 10:50 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors