Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Steel - is - gone!!!! Now that is a cause to celebrate!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I am quick to point out that we still have a barely-functional dishwasher and a barely-functional washing machine. But I should count my victories where I have them.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
yes,sure. smile

Today was overall a terrible, traumatic day for me. first i was dealing with the threat of marshalls dragging me away again. That took up the entire day. After things stabilized, i checked my mail box. Two letters to me. One was my acceptance letter for a free vision exam and eyeglasses with the Lions Club and the Old Town Mission.

The other was a court-ordered court date with a fee of $1000 on top.

I did have to slink into bed after that last one, but i am at least glad the eye care thing finally finally came through.

So, YAY for steel pickup!

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
good lawd jilly i think id slink into bed on that one also...did you know it was going to happen tho...and my gosh i simply can not picture you being dragged away by marshalls ...what on earth for...lawdie we have all sorts of harden criminals out there is this the best they can do for their salary...sigh frown and then you say ...dragging you away ...again...how often does this happen... crazy

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 02/04/12 02:34 AM.
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Last year I was dragged away by marshalls because they were told i was going to kill myself. I have a terror of ever having them come on my property again.

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
well who gave them THAT idea in the first place and what made them think you were in the second place.

sounds like your life is never dull for sure jilly...wishing you MUCH better times girl smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

It's great that you got the eye exam paperwork, that is wonderful!

Don't worry about the court date for now. It will work out somehow. Focus on your small victories. You have the cars organized so that is no longer an issue for the neighbors. Today came and went without further issue in that area. That is the main thing.

You can take on tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

Lisa Shea, Owner
I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
yep one positive step at a time...you just dont let it ALL overwhelm ...just keep picking a bit here and there at the issues...it will all fall into place. im certain the light is right there over yonder...do you see it???

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Absolutely right, Illusive. Like a bird! I can keep picking at the big things and eventually wear them away.

the court thing is going to be very terribly stressful but i do not have to think about it today.

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
there is something about court that does that to everyone...i think , mind you now i said think, its a sense of losing control and what happens is decided by someone else...a certain loss of what we consider our freedom ..if you will.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site