This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424780 - 12/25/12 07:11 AM Remembering a High School Breakup
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
It's intriguing - do you find that even as an adult you still remember your old high school breakups? Why do those seem to be so powerful? Is it that hormones are at their highest level in high school so everything seems more powerful then?

Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Twitter Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Facebook Add Remembering a High School Breakup to MySpace Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Del.icio.us Digg Remembering a High School Breakup Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Yahoo My Web Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Google Bookmarks Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Stumbleupon Add Remembering a High School Breakup to Reddit
#424795 - 12/31/12 01:04 AM Re: Remembering a High School Breakup [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
They were fresh, new, shiny experiences. First times, lots of angst and emotion and passion.

Now it's all pretty much old hat. The dating thing. Breakups. I've been hurt before, i got over it. We all have, yes?

Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Twitter Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Facebook Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to MySpace Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Remembering a High School Breakup Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Stumbleupon Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Reddit
#424806 - 01/02/13 04:25 AM Re: Remembering a High School Breakup [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Jilly -

That definitely could be it, that we are more jaded or cynical or worn down by life as we age, and the experiences we have are just another step along our path. We know that it won't be the end of the world.

Probably a good thing - it wouldn't be wise to have that "This is the one!!!" feeling about every random guy we met smile.

Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Twitter Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Facebook Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to MySpace Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Remembering a High School Breakup Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Stumbleupon Add Re: Remembering a High School Breakup to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 06:52 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors