Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424653 - 09/23/12 03:33 PM Do you Watch your Sugar Intake?
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
So many of our modern foods have sugar added to them. Even silly things like ketchup and salad dressing have added sugar.

Do you watch the sugar that is in your foods, or do you just go with the flow?

Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Twitter Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Facebook Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to MySpace Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Del.icio.us Digg Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Yahoo My Web Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Google Bookmarks Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Stumbleupon Add Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Reddit
#424882 - 02/09/13 04:31 PM Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I did a low carb diet for a span of years, and one day decided to stop. It just got too mentally exhausting to have to spend that much time thinking about what to eat, and how to handle dinners out, parties, holidays and being a guest somewhere.

I do try to make sure I eat more whole foods, and less processed stuff, and I feel happy with that.

Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Twitter Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Facebook Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to MySpace Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Reddit
#424883 - 02/13/13 12:05 AM Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Dear Jilly -

It's good to take whatever steps work well for you!

I think the key with any healthy eating system is to make it a normal part of one's life, so it doesn't have to be thought of at all. It simply is the way one eats.

When I went to Chinese tonight I didn't have to think about what to eat or what not to eat - I simply ordered green beans with garlic and liked it smile.

What we ingest affects so much of our health! It's good to take those tiny steps.

Lisa

Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Twitter Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Facebook Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to MySpace Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? to Reddit
#425113 - 08/30/13 08:49 PM Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I've been studying portion sizes and nutritional requirements lately, and making a big effort to get in more whole grains, quality protein, fiber, omega 3s and fruits and veggies. With my weird non-cooking habits, I am having to be creative with the fruits and veggies. Thank goodness for dehydrated versions of things.

#425123 - 08/31/13 12:00 PM Re: Do you Watch your Sugar Intake? [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

That is wonderful, Jilly! It's amazing how much the things we ingest impact every aspect of our lives. We might not even realize that we are 'missing' something until it gets added into our system.

You use a microwave I think, yes? For many people that's the only cooking they do smile.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:42 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/28/14 02:47 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors