The Child Health Site
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#424802 - 01/02/13 04:16 AM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Jilly -

The BBBS will probably come around in another month, so when they do I definitely will target the "dress shirts"! I know I haven't worn any of them in years. It's time to let others wear them and enjoy them!

Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Twitter Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Facebook Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to MySpace Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How many tee shirts do you have? Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Reddit
#424814 - 01/03/13 02:09 AM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Ok, I am going to make myself get up and find another clothing item to put in the donate pile.

I just picked out a shirt and pair of capris and added them to the pile. They were both nice items, but i didn't love them. So that is now done.

Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Twitter Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Facebook Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to MySpace Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How many tee shirts do you have? Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How many tee shirts do you have? to Reddit
#424834 - 01/03/13 10:00 AM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]

Silver Star Soulmate

That is great Jilly! One step at a time.

There are so many things we "like" in this world. But other people would *adore* those things. So it's great to let the things go be adored, and to have our own worlds focus on things that are adored.

#424845 - 01/03/13 08:21 PM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Right. I'd cleaned things out enough by now that there is nothing I don't like. But that's still too much stuff. It should only be things I adore.

Getting up now to put another clothing item on the donate pile.

-----

Ok, done! I can seem to manage at least just one thing at each time.

#424855 - 01/18/13 08:29 PM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]

Silver Star Soulmate

I'm in that state too with my clothing. I've gone through them probably 20 times over the past two years and kept whittling down. So now I'm down to all things I like. I like each item. But I still don't wear some. So it's time to prune further, when BBBS comes around next time.

#424870 - 02/09/13 03:32 PM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Oops. I have more clothes now. I'm visiting with family in Florida, and we of course made some visits to Goodwill (our favorite activity). My mother in law had me pick out clothes for my birthday and for xmas. Nice things...but now I have MORE clothes. And dan bought me two pairs of really pretty pants as just a gift, just to be sweet.

I guess when i get home I should pull out that many more clothes to donate away.

It is so easy to acquire, isn't it?

#424911 - 04/18/13 10:00 PM Re: How many tee shirts do you have? [Re: jilly]

Silver Star Soulmate

How are you doing with your clothing Jilly?

I looked again at my tshirt list and I'm content with that. I enjoy each shirt and I do wear them. So I am fine with having those. I haven't added any new ones, and I have a nice selection to match my moods.

It's the dressier shirts I should look at weeding out, since I rarely if ever wear those.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/24/14 04:06 AM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
07/23/14 05:52 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 02:30 PM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Finding Peace - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 02:05 PM
I like a girl in my class
by Lisa Shea
06/25/14 06:12 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors