RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 98 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
LOL what's funny is I have an alert on my computer, and lately I get annoyed that the alert disrupts something I'm doing! It goes to show how much I really need the meditation, to regain some balance in my life.

I'll do my best to meditate tonight smile.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
I have been bad about this. When the timer goes off it interrupts me and I ignore it. Clearly I need to work on this.

I wanted to do ten full minutes. I just can't take that long of a break right in the middle of my day.

I'm now going to aim for ONE minute smile. That won't slow down my coding too much if I'm deep into coding. Hopefully that can get me back on track.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
(no posts between 12/14 and 12/27) I'm not even doing one minute. This is fairly sad. I know how important meditation is. I will do one minute right now. I could definitely use it!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
(no posts between 12/27/12 and 4/19/13) It is amazing how even the simplest things slip away when one doesn't pay attention to them. I do try to meditate every night when I lay in bed, and I suppose that does count. But I would like something a little more deliberate, vs using the time I can't fall asleep for something useful. I will strive to get back into this practice, starting tonight! One day at a time!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
OK here it is exactly 10pm. I am going to meditate. Ten minutes. I am looking forward to this! Join along if you're online!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was lovely! During much of it I could feel the mess around me "pressing in" on me. It just seemed so powerful. I think that's an important sign for me that I have to clean up this office. I don't think I realize how much the mess affects me until I sit down and just sit in it like that.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
We are about fifteen minutes away from our evening meditation! Get something to drink, settle down, and join me in a peaceful meditation! It's OK if you have random thoughts during this. That's what meditation is all about. It's about dealing with those thoughts. Think of it like weightlifting. It wouldn't really be weightlifting without weights giving resistance to you. Those thoughts are the resistance and you're practicing dealing with them.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Here's an image to help us get into the mood! http://romanceclass.com/romanticquotes/meditation.jpg I'm settling into my meditation spot - I hope you will join me!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
That was quite lovely! And I opened my eyes exactly after ten minutes, without a timer or anything. My boyfriend was watching the news so I played a Windham Hill song set to overlay it, and that was quite peaceful.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Meditation time is coming up in just over ten minutes! Get your environment set, get a glass of water or wine, and prepare for peace!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 9 of 98 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site