Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 >
Topic Options
#422078 - 02/05/12 02:05 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: US
It's important when we respond to posts that we create an atmosphere that we encourage and welcome their progress. Our hope is to draw new, shy members into sharing their own thoughts.

If we set an expectation that a person will be told "you are doing it wrong", then that discourages why people from posting.

We want to strive to create an atmosphere where people feel they will be encouraged and supported, however they are choosing to begin.

Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Twitter Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Facebook Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to MySpace Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Reddit
#422142 - 02/05/12 10:21 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Sorry for the delay, with the classwork I'm running a little late tonight.

It's 10:20pm and I'm ready to meditate! I desperately need it after today's stress smile Thank goodness I got all the papers in before that deadline. The teachers take a full grade letter off for papers that are submitted late.

OK. Long breaths. Bob is playing Skyrim so I think I will go meditate upstairs where there are no sounds of screaming monsters smile

Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Twitter Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Facebook Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to MySpace Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST to Reddit
#422143 - 02/06/12 12:04 AM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

I did about a half hour of meditation, that was just what I needed. I did a candle meditation in my room. I lit a candle and focused on it. It flickered a lot on the beginning and I thought about getting another candle. But then I thought that this was part of the lesson, to deal with things that might normally seem annoying, and to learn to accept the way they are. So I began to think of the flickering candle as a twinkling star, and I was able to relax with it. And the candle settled down, and it was lovely smile

#422156 - 02/06/12 01:17 AM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
that is quite nice! I like that!

I was sitting around a fire this evening and missed the meditation time. Staring at a fire is nice, though, and has it's own meditative qualities.

#422170 - 02/06/12 04:48 AM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

Yes definitely staring at a flame is a classic form of meditation. Well done!

#422195 - 02/06/12 10:02 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

10pm on Monday! Time for relaxing meditation! I think I may do sound meditation tonight. I want to try a variety over the days.

#422200 - 02/06/12 11:47 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
oh starting at a fire is very nice to meditate and at live coals on how the fire within them dance...

#422206 - 02/07/12 11:17 AM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Oh, yes, a real fire. Beautiful!

#422214 - 02/07/12 10:01 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]

Silver Star Soulmate

10pm on Monday! Meditation time! What haven't I done yet. Touch meditation. OK, I'm going to meditate with something in my hands to examine.

#422218 - 02/07/12 10:44 PM Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Crud. I missed it again. I need to stick a post-it to my face saying 8:00 !

Page 3 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Into The Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:42 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/28/14 02:47 PM
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 03:21 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by shooting_star_ga
07/19/14 03:04 PM
Himalayan Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/18/14 09:21 AM
Do You Think about Breaking Up?
by baba ijebu
07/02/14 12:18 AM
Girl in college class
by baba ijebu
07/01/14 11:16 AM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
06/30/14 05:53 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors